First 9101112132161 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    How is it that an ENTP/ENFJ pairing could be great for each other? Not saying they can't be but I have a tough time with dominant feelers and an ENFJ would not only dry me insane by not giving me enough space and being too needy but they have no sense of self. I doubt one will even respond to that because ENFJs don't post in the forums due to always being out doing something for somebody other than themselves.
    I'm responding. And you won't like what I'm thinking. AT ALL.

Furthermore, I've dated many ENTPs and we've got on like a house on fire, so don't knock what you don't know.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I like my INTP. He's quiet and stuff.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

+ I dont think a woman, may it be enfj, infj or the holy ghost, can ever give an entp what a giant killer roboter with mobile flamethrowers and dual 250mm compressed coil guns can give him
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    + I dont think a woman, may it be enfj, infj or the holy ghost, can ever give an entp what a giant killer roboter with mobile flamethrowers and dual 250mm compressed coil guns can give him

Agreed. No Doubt. Well, except for the Holy Ghost. He no doubt, can.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post

I complain because most of what I have to say about ENTPs is somewhat negetive, from experience, and a part of me thinks some part of the post might contribute to the thread.
    That's because some INFJs are insanely picky..so much I've seen the INFJ pot calling the kettle black.

Hypocrisy is so annoying.

It must be self-defeating being a hypocritical INFJ. And once seeing one's hypocrisy and looking back at how critical one was to others who are allowed to make mistakes.

BS.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by weakshadeofblue View Post
    That's so cool. Such a wonderful thing to have in a relationship - and very hard to find.

I think that's very wise of you.
    My ISTP husband sometimes wants to "fix" things and tell me what I need to do - when I really just need to vent, and after I vent I know what I should do.
    My ISTP soon-to-be ex-husband did exactly the same thing to me. I know that some men like to "fix" things but it's the 'tell me what to do' that I had the most difficulty with. I just wanted to vent, as you do--I always knew what I wanted to do as well.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I like my INTP. He's quiet and stuff.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

I want to find an INTP woman so I can make a sex tape to prove that my combo is way better than Samvega's ENTP/INFJ combo...
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I'm responding. And you won't like what I'm thinking. AT ALL.

Furthermore, I've dated many ENTPs and we've got on like a house on fire, so don't knock what you don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Hmmm, your pathetically high post count makes sense to me. I can't read your mind so I have no clue if I would like what you're thinking, I can tell you that I don't care much about it. Say it or don't, don't tell me you're thinking it and say nothing.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Anastar View Post
    I have two entp friends that are completely happy with their enfj's. The enfj takes care of the entp on different levels(Fe) while knowing when to call them on their bullshit.

My sister is INFJ and she says that she could never ever date an entp. She says she can handle them as friends, but she feels like she could never be herself around someone so critical, flighty, and easily bored. She feels like she's constantly being poked and prodded.

She's introverted but most think she is extroverted. She has dated a lot of different guys, but has dumped every single one for one reason or another(she has never been dumped). I will say that they were all weaker, but I doubt she will ever find a mate that is as or more strong than her. She takes care of people and easily, if a little reluctantly, falls into positions of leadership.

I think you are right about finding an entp that is older, because I think she finds the young one's too unstable or unreliable. She has a tough shell around her and even her closest friends of 4 years don't know her that well.

How do entp's react when people show a vulnerable side?(I mean in the sense that the person reveals a problem or issue that might for a moment make them appear vulnerable.) I think INFJ's have a thing about not wanting to appear vulnerable, so they hold everything inside, trying to bear the weight of their problems on their own.

I think this is where her problem with entp's stems. She doesn't want to appear vulnerable in front of a person so critical. She thinks an entp wouldn't be able to understand her. Is this true? I don't think so, but it differs with the person. Is the entp more likely to understand and appreciate the INFJ if they are older?
    I don't know what to say, I don't know your sister, the people she has dated or the ENTPs you're talking about. I'm normally at my best when others are at their worst, the person you see normally and the person you get in an intimate relationship aren't the same two people. At face value I would say and INFJ would be a really poor match for the ENTP but I know the workings of both and the dynamic when both parties are willing to put their guard down long enough to let the other see what's really going on.

The other issue is I know A LOT of people that think they're INFJ, I know very few that really are. There are some classic examples of an INFJ and the different outlooks they can have, Sanveane, Cascadeco, Lexicon to name a few though for each of them there are 5 people saying they're INFJ who aren't in fact Ni/Fe dominant. See what I'm getting at?

I'm not overly critical, I'm good with people when they're at their worst and unlike most other types I would never exploit the things about an INFJ that not only make them so amazing but also make them so easy to exploit.

So I don't know about other ENTPs, I know I have done a lot of growing, I'm very self aware and the sharp edges of mine that were once damaging to others have been worn smooth with age.