User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I think everyone who is interested in someone does something akin to seduction, even if it's an innocent kind of seduction. Of course you want to present your better sides and spark the person's interest, I think it would be for example stupid to tell the person you fancy how you were so drunk last night that you fell into a ditch (unless the person happens to find that charming, for me that would be a major turn-off)
    Well, sure... but the thing is, if the person is the sort that gets drunk and falls into ditches, then I'd prefer they didn't pretend to be better than that. I would at least respect them for not hiding it... though it would bother me a bit. They should either happen to be good enough people in other ways to make up for it, or else they're not really worth knowing.

I don't like the whole idea of viewing things in terms of "turn-offs." It seems extremely fake, and disturbingly pragmatic. That seems to be missing the whole point I was trying to make, that you should only want to attract people that appreciate your WHOLE self.

Maybe you're not an INFJ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I agree with you on that there is always some form of seduction involved, even if it is subconscious. However, it's not that much of a good strategy in the long run. The reality hits when you have sparked the person's interest. Drawing form your example, hiding the part of yourself that does enjoy an occasional drunken ditch dive, is a sure way to smother that spark. So why bother pretending? Seduction feels awkward and fake.
    Yes, agreed. Exactly what I was thinking.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I don't like the whole idea of viewing things in terms of "turn-offs." It seems extremely fake, and disturbingly pragmatic. That seems to be missing the whole point I was trying to make, that you should only want to attract people that appreciate your WHOLE self.
    That's just it. If you're not willing to take the other person just as they are, something other than acknowledging the person's existence is never going to happen.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

My INFJ seduction tactic (proven with at least 1 INFJ): share a story or artwork that is based completely in fantasy dusted with a good amount of mystic energy. It must be absolutely unique. They also love small trinkets as signs of affection. Chocolate and noticing odd behavior about them goes a long way. The have trouble remembering the past since their minds are biased towards the future. So not repeating bad or questionable behavior or events works in your favor.

Immensely enjoys things that are completely devoid of utility. If there's no use for it, but is aesthetic, they probably will like it. Having pets or a kid with you helps (pet or baby sitting). They are attracted to the dreamer seeking a soulmate.

That's all I got.

Now that I think about, it may be because I'm very stoic.

generally, this stems from my general definition of love

love is the understanding, validation and acceptance of another person's reality.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

I wouldn't want an INFJ to try to seduce me. Their appeal is their authenticity.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

I can't remember ever having seduced anyone. Played with the idea in my head, yes, definitely, but actually achieved... argh.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Hello all,
    INFJ here, currently in a relationship with an INTP.

Advice to those who seek to seduce an INFJ. Simply be yourself. Share with us your stories, dreams, ideas, and we will feel special. We love to be the confidante.

As durentu stated, INFJs are extremely ecstatic and feel loved when you notice our quirks and likes and validate them. INFJs discover what they like and don't like very early on and commonly our childhood interests persist into adulthood (especially princess stories).

Personally speaking though, I do not like to be smothered in gifts and compliments, because then I will get suspicious.

Thus, my INTP and I have a rather harmonious balance. He is not the sappy type and he enjoys sharing his mind with me, so I feel special and acknowledged for my intelligence. At the same time, he takes mental notes of my habits and quirks, and feeds them once in a while (ie preparing food the specific way I like it. allowing me to take my long time to eat. encouraging my hobbies)

I am happy to share more about giving an INFJ the warm fuzzies

We don't seduce you. Like our INTJ brethren, we choose you. So watch out!

Course, after we've got you... well... that's classified.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

You do it just fine with out thinking about it...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

mystery is attractive/sexy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

It is, as much as that has never worked for me. I seem to just disappear...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]