• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFs: Do you cleanly fit in your MBTI type?

Do you fit cleanly in your MBTI type?

• yes-INFP

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • yes-ENFP

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • yes-INFJ

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • yes-ENFJ

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • no-between different NF types

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • no-between other types

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am between INFJ and INFP with so many characteristics, though at times I am very extroverted because I conciously put myself in those situations to get out of "comfort zone"

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am an INFP and fit many of the INFP personality traits. Fi is my dominant cognitive function.

However, I am not as meek, quiet, and retiring as INFP is supposed to be. I sometimes test INFJ and I think I occasionally have mild ENFP traits, though I'm definitely a introvert.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
ENTJ. Which, I am very proud of, but I admit that I am far more adaptable than most Js.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ with slight ISFJ leaning.
I'm bi-typical. :blush:

á´…eparted

passages
I am definitely ENFJ. However, I am rather atypical for one in a lot of ways, and at first glance seem like an ESTJ. I sort of regard myself as an ExxJ hybrid.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Function stacking, I keep coming back to ENFP over any other type out there. I could see ESFP as a potential. But on the surface, I'm pretty sure I confuse people haha. I actually rather dislike the ENFP type descriptions too. I value knowledge and seeking out personal truths, coming to your own conclusions. The ENFP descriptions I've come across only talk about these excited, happy, people people. I can be that, but not always. I also come really, REALLY close to introvert territory too, so I make for a weird extrovert.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont fit any type and I am not planning to change that

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I am EISNTFJP - God. I got to fit in somehow. :shrug:

(Pronounced Ice and tea fuh jep)

I just relate to everyone.

•smiles cutely with head cocked to the side and walks away with a jig in my step•

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've been bouncing around between INFP, INFJ and possibly ISFJ.

I think I am either an INFP who has higher than usual Ni and also happens to have many stereotypical J traits or I am an INFJ who has extra Fi and is very sentimental.

I don't really feel pressured to make a decision at this point though. I figure it will become obvious eventually or I will lose interest in MBTI ;)