User Tag List

Thread: ENFP interests

Cool ENFP interests

Past obsessions:
    Bob Dylan
    the hippie counterculture
    Beat (Kerouac, Ginsberg)

I am currently in need of something newwww. Would ya share some of yours?

MBTI
    ENFP

All things soccer, all things football, all things hockey, all things baseball, playing all kinds of sports, a lot of things basketball, playing bass guitar, singing, playing guitar, jamming with the band, spending way too much time reading MBTI stuff, dancing, listening to music, reading psychology books, reading newspapers, hitting on girls, flirting with girls, running, chatting with my INFJ workmate about everything an NF likes to talk about (culture, conspiracy, politics, social topics, society, cities, travel), concerts, swimming, hiking, camping, canoeing, fishing, learning a language or two, wanting to kill all languages in frustration, learning a language is hard...
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Traveling, culture, History, anthropology, psychology, MUSIC, spirituality, transcendence, religions, Native American culture, astrology, astronomy, Aliens, Bigfoot, Conspiracy Theories, GIRLS, novels, Pirates, Norse Mythology, humor, acting, Jazz, being attracted to female INFJs, riding my bike, hiking, being outdoors, animals, exploring, adventuring, running away, joining the circus, swimming in lakes, jumping off of things, Jim Morrison, the internet, Harry Potter, Killing baby Seals, Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris' dog, Chuck Norris' dog's chew toy, fishing, clamming, being lazy, trying new things, cooking, being a lumber jack, ghost busting, stealing jewelry from stores in black masks, jumping out of little kid's closets, spraying the ground with dew every night, Making it Rain, being awesome at everything, lounging around and shooting the breeze with ISTJs, flirting with ESFPs, making ISFPs and ISFJs feel uncomfortable, pissing off ENTJs, arguing with INTJs, chilling with INTPs, admiring INFPs, being intensively drawn and attracted to INFJs, rolling my eyes at ESFJs, picking up hot babes down at the club, showing off my guns, showing off my REAL guns, selling tickets to my gun show, taking pictures, walking, running, soccer, football, using my intuition to create elaborate 'interests' lists and then laughing about it..

that was fun
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    showing off my guns, showing off my REAL guns, selling tickets to my gun show...
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I'm interested to know about everything.
    Almost at least.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Holy Crap, look at the time!

I've got so many interests, I can't keep up with them all! I'm interested in getting interested in new things, and reviving interest in old things? Outside of that, I don't feel like typing for the next two hours.

I generated responses to this thread while showering. Little did I know, there are two fitting threads for my responses! So which did I have in mind, in the shower?

Anyways, here is what I posted in the NF hobby thread. I will be back to revise, as I am sleepy . . .

Bicycles, especially downhill mountain biking
    Video games and other visual art, especially surreal black and white environments or atmospheres (perhaps these awaken Fi)
    Beer, especially imperial russian stouts
    mbti

forums related to all of the above

lesser hobbies and interests:
    dinosaurs, unstoppable forces, science fiction, B&W film photography, philosophy and logic, recalling dreams

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

I like most of this stuff too.