User Tag List

Thread: INFJ & INFJ?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Default INFJ & INFJ?

I met a girl yesterday, and for the first time, I think I've found a female INFJ.

I might be interested in a relationship (Dammit, Fe).

Here's how I'm pretty sure she's an INFJ:
    1. She's totally introverted. Very shy. I
    2. She says she's constantly second guessing herself. N
    3. She smiles a lot; a genuine smile. F
    4. She's very task-oriented- always planning. J

So, do these relationships work? Do we self-destruct within each other?
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    2. She says she's constantly second guessing herself. N
    How does this equal N?

So, do these relationships work? Do we self-destruct within each other?
    It could work. It would be very comfy, but there would be no one to help illuminate your blind spots.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well, all the other things point to IxFJ, and she's quite open-minded and acceptable to change, which eliminates Sensing for me. I suppose it's difficult to really know whether somebody is sensing or intuitive (in the case of an introvert at least). Still, the ISFJs I know (particularly my father) are very stubborn, and they freak-the-hell out about small details. I think uncertainty is an intuitive trait as sensing relies on concrete things, it in many ways calls the holder of its trait to be concrete. I might have this completely wrong (I just proved my point without trying).

Lauren Ashley, I think you're right about illuminating each other's blind spots, and it could be a weak point in a relationship.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    Well, all the other things point to IxFJ, and she's quite open-minded and acceptable to change, which eliminates Sensing for me. I suppose it's difficult to really know whether somebody is sensing or intuitive (in the case of an introvert at least). Still, the ISFJs I know (particularly my father) are very stubborn, and they freak-the-hell out about small details. I think uncertainty is an intuitive trait as sensing relies on concrete things, it in many ways calls the holder of its trait to be concrete. I might have this completely wrong (I just proved my point without trying).

Lauren Ashley, I think you're right about illuminating each other's blind spots, and it could be a weak point in a relationship.
    Some of those traits are attributes of perceiving but still, it sounds more like an intuitive.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Just make sure you don't bore each other. I was in a relationship with another INFP and exactly that happened. I felt no chemistry, and in consequence there were no feelings. And yeah. That wasn't that great. There were probably other factors at work there too (like how she was so shy that she wouldn't talk too much), but it was kind of annoying being with someone that agreed with all of my viewpoints and who came from the same perspective all of the time. I think it was mostly that she wouldn't talk much, and we didn't have much to talk about though that made it not work.

So yes it could definitely work, go for it.

You've got the wrong idea about sensing. Open minded, acceptable to change, uncertainty are all character traits. If we're talking stereotypes then "acceptable to change" would point toward P, but Js are like that too (they aren't totally immobilized by change, not at all). Also freaking out over little details sounds like something an SJ would do, but not all of them. Sensing people aren't purely concrete lol, just like how intuitives aren't entirely "head in the clouds".
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Interesting.....Interesting...Best of Luck to you
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INFJ

I would think secondguessing comes from her Fe. I bet she feels she does mistakes sometimes and then feel bad about it. It's usually about trying to predict an outcome of an action, so it could be any E function actually.