• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ's: Not Manipulative.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, seriously. People need to back up off of her.
:chillpill:

I just think it helps to remember that we are all friends here. Out of all the people in the world, we are united by our shared interest in typology and personality, which ultimately renders us all as keen observers of humanity and seekers of understanding.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I just think it helps to remember that we are all friends here. Out of all the people in the world, we are united by our shared interest in typology and personality, which ultimately renders us all as keen observers of humanity and seekers of understanding.

Score one for diplomacy. We are witnessing Fe at it's finest - see it's not all that bad, right guys??? :smile:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't know...after reading Synarch's post I felt pretty violated.

I wanted to scratch out the "friends" part, to be honest, but I figured I would let him have his chance to shine. Whatever. *shrug*

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I wanted to scratch out the "friends" part, to be honest, but I figured I would let him have his chance to shine. Whatever. *shrug*

Seriously, though. I hate when people are not getting along because usually it's unnecessary. Even when I argue I usually like whoever I'm arguing with. If I didn't I would just ignore them.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
ThankyousiremayIhaveanother!

Seriously, though. I hate when people are not getting along because usually it's unnecessary. Even when I argue I usually like whoever I'm arguing with. If I didn't I would just ignore them.

See, my perspective is that I find it's unnecessary for everyone to get along, as long as vitriol is kept within a reasonable degree. The problem then comes interpretation of where vitriol exists, and now we're back to square one.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

I hear ya and feel the same way. It's rare that I take this sort of banter personally, but I have to like you personally in order to banter with you. If not, I just don't engage communication. Why bother taking it to that level, right? :high five:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I hear ya and feel the same way. It's rare that I take this sort of banter personally, but I have to like you personally in order to banter with you. If not, I just don't engage communication. Why bother taking it to that level, right? :high five:

Well. I just figure that there are two types of people in this world. Those I'm gonna like and those I'm not. If we're not gonna like each other, what's the point in even pretending like you exist or are relevant?

redacted

Everyone is manipulative. EJs are by definition focused on making decisions in/about the environment, so why wouldn't ENFJs be manipulative?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Everyone is manipulative. EJs are by definition focused on making decisions in/about the environment, so why wouldn't ENFJs be manipulative?

Every type is manipulative, but in wildly different ways.

ENTP's are insinuating and slippery manipulators.
INFJ's are guilt trippers.
ENFP's are drama threateners...

etc.

redacted

^ yeah I didn't read the thread; I was just responding to the vaguery of the question.

Honestly, though, by normal social standards, it would seem like ENFJs are one of the most manipulative types (barring ENTP at least).

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
^ yeah I didn't read the thread; I was just responding to the vaguery of the question.

Honestly, though, by normal social standards, it would seem like ENFJs are one of the most manipulative types (barring ENTP at least).

I actually don't think ENTP's are good manipulators.

1. Too lazy.
2. Bad memory.
3. Too obvious.
4. Can't keep a straight face.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I actually don't think ENTP's are good manipulators.

1. Too lazy.
2. Bad memory.
3. Too obvious.
4. Can't keep a straight face.

I'm good at manipulation but only if the plot takes place over the course of 6 hours or less. And if I never have to see that person again (the bad memory thing...)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm good at manipulation but only if the plot takes place over the course of 6 hours or less. And if I never have to see that person again (the bad memory thing...)

I made you say that.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Vive La Revolucion.

Now, what to do with this power...

*goads natives*