User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    UFO

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflow View Post
    ... I call it a flight to Awakening to the Realities within, well, and some other cool things too.

Happy B'day y'all!

Wait, whose birthday is it? o.o

Also, Awakening to the realities within? Sounds kinda scary.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Anytime I visit this forum, I know my words will likely be moved or deleted, and I know it's likely I will soon get banned, but freedom of speech is important enough to me, and the ability to be myself and allow others to be themselves is important enough too, so I will fight for these wherever I go. And then I will probably get banned and move on and do the same thing until ears that can hear will perk up their listening abilities. I call it a flight to Awakening to the Realities within, well, and some other cool things too.

Happy B'day y'all!
    Has anybody tell you that you think strange thoughts?

Freedom is a funny business. It allows you freedom to restrain yourself. Mistakes are meant to be corrected. If you repeatedly make the same errors, it's no wonder you get the same outcome.

Perhaps think less on the consequences... instead focus on being constructive? A thought.

Happy un-birthday to you too
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

Banned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by dotdalidot View Post
    Wait, whose birthday is it? o.o

Also, Awakening to the realities within? Sounds kinda scary.
    Well, actually my own B'day was yesterday. I am sure it is someone else's today.

Heh, Awakening to the Realities within? Ain't that what it's all about though? I've been feeling huggy all weekend.

your resident asshole

Oh hey Mayflow. Just thought I'd say... they seem to have turned you into a meme on INFJf. :/

MBTI
    UFO

Well, actually my own B'day was yesterday. I am sure it is someone else's today.

Heh, Awakening to the Realities within? Ain't that what it's all about though? I've been feeling huggy all weekend.
    Oh okay, well happy late b-day!

Not so sure about the realities within though...I usually get depressed when I venture too far within. It's a scarier place then I'd like to imagine.

But I'll contribute a hug yaya!

Banned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Has anybody tell you that you think strange thoughts?

Freedom is a funny business. It allows you freedom to restrain yourself. Mistakes are meant to be corrected. If you repeatedly make the same errors, it's no wonder you get the same outcome.

Perhaps think less on the consequences... instead focus on being constructive? A thought.

Happy un-birthday to you too
    Awwe thanks nightning. I do think a lot of strange thoughts, but that doesn't mean I think it good to just go along with the status quoes < I evidently don't know how to spell that correctly! - you know. I sort of feel better now though. Like I have been fighting here when I really have no reasons to fight. I don't really agree that I have been repeating the same errors though. Just more like I have been going through some learning experiences I think.
    Isn't that why we are born?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

You and I are on the same boat. I value my individuality highly and would never hurt anybody with it, but I think rules are way too narrow and society is constantly trying to make people what they want. I usually hold back here, but sometimes I stand up for what I believe in, which I need to do more, because it's more healthy and right in my eyes than obeying rules and doing what others want to see me doing.

Don't be afraid of getting in trouble, keep doing what you think, and saying what you think and feel is right and it will create an impact on other people however small.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Banned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Oh hey Mayflow. Just thought I'd say... they seem to have turned you into a meme on INFJf. :/
    I suppose they are free to see me in whatever lights they want to, but my freedom of mind is still quite intact and still quite alight. Nobody can take that from me.

@ Haight. I hope we have come to mutual understandings, but how come if I put a link to my own forum in my sig, it's deleted and called advertising when some other people clearly have links in their sigs and that's not advertising?

Banned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by dotdalidot View Post
    Oh okay, well happy late b-day!

Not so sure about the realities within though...I usually get depressed when I venture too far within. It's a scarier place then I'd like to imagine.

But I'll contribute a hug yaya!

We all have our shadow sides Dotty, but I think all you have to do is give them hugs and unconditional love. Yeah, it may be scary at first but when the hugs start it's all much much nicer.

You know, you join a forum where there are known rules. Maybe rules are an annoyance, but you know about them on the front end. Sometimes there just have to be rules in place to keep such a large group of people able to come here and join together in discussion without mass chaos ensuing. If that's a problem, I would suggest looking for a place that doesn't have rules... You can't pop in and say "I'm gonna be who I want to be and I don't care if I get banned cause I expect it "(this is what I'm reading from you) and expect to not get a smirk back in reply.

So yeah, it maybe sucks for you to have been banned elsewhere, but you haven't been banned here. Just keep that in mind.. Obviously, if you are here for the discussion and the debate, having the priviledge to continue on with that might come at the price of censoring yourself. If that's a problem, then I would probably suggest just not even getting into the whole headache to begin with! There really is a difference in standing tall for what you believe in and being a pain who has to throw a tantrum needlessly or put other people down over a difference of opinion.

BTW, I don't think freedom of speech is discouraged on this board. Be who you are and stand up for that. What is a problem is what you do with that opinion.. do you take the stance that you are the only one who is right or do you accept that other people have opinions too? Keeping an open mind can be difficult, but it's worth it when you get to come here and see so many other ways of thinking in this world. It's all your choice, really, and you are the ultimate cause of whatever your future is.

Oh, and I love 1984.. one of my fav books You should make a thread on it! I looked for a long time and was able to find a glass paperweight similar to what was described in the book. When I look at it, I think about what it stands for. That book has so much depth to it! I need to reread soon!!