User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INxP

Standing up in the middle of the room, proudly pointing to individuality?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflow View Post
    Well, I've been banned from the INTP forum and also the INFJ forums. Banned by "the last mohican" "silently honest" and some chick from Haight's INTP place that I forget her name. Since this is Haighties stuff, I have to think I will get banned here as well. What I am getting at is that I have not been able to freely express myself on these forums at all, and I consider that just wrong.
    While we are aware of when people get banned from other forums and keep an eye on them just because we know they have a pattern of banning from elsewhere (which is just a matter of being prudent), your fate here rests on how you behave here.

Stirring up trouble just to make yourself a martyr because of your experience on some other forum, when you could just enjoy contributing to this one as a member, seems like shooting yourself in both feet. Why do that to yourself?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Banned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    While we are aware of when people get banned from other forums and keep an eye on them just because we know they have a pattern of banning from elsewhere (which is just a matter of being prudent), your fate here rests on how you behave here.

Stirring up trouble just to make yourself a martyr because of your experience on some other forum, when you could just enjoy contributing to this one as a member, seems like shooting yourself in both feet. Why do that to yourself?
    I don't shoot myself in the feet. There was that one time close when I was using a 6-gun and doing the quick draw. I'm lightning fast but too quick on the trigger. Now go away and let me talk to non-control freaks if I may? Go and monitor the
    other forums, Big Bro. It's just prudent for you to monitor others, I guess. Ever read Orwell's 1984? (Or Animal Farm?) Interesting books about the misuse of powers to control others.

MBTI
    infp

Haha got to admit, the flower avatar and mbti type did baffle me, but based on your past reply I can see why you might have ended up getting banned from somewhere.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

I don't shoot myself in the feet. There was that one time close when I was using a 6-gun and doing the quick draw. I'm lightning fast but too quick on the trigger. Now go away and let me talk to non-control freaks if I may? Go and monitor the
    other forums, Big Bro. It's just prudent for you to monitor others, I guess. Ever read Orwell's 1984? (Or Animal Farm?) Interesting books about the misuse of powers to control others.
    Revels in banishment. Check
    Dubious intent. Check
    Arrives uninvited. Check.
    Spurns the hosts. Check.
    Paranoid 1984 reference. Check.

Unripe xNTP?

New avi suggestion:

Enjoy your duration! If you have any complaints or concerns, PM Haight's inbox. He'll be sure to place a mint on your pillow.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Banned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Haha got to admit, the flower avatar and mbti type did baffle me, but based on your past reply I can see why you might have ended up getting banned from somewhere.

Yes, but that doesn't mean the books I suggested aren't pretty good reads to make you think. Well if you are an N that is. We sort of like to go within ourselves and explore around, you know.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Revels in banishment. Check
    Dubious intent. Check
    Arrives uninvited. Check.
    Spurns the hosts. Check.
    Paranoid 1984 reference. Check.

Unripe xNTP?

New avi suggestion:

Enjoy your duration! If you have any complaints or concerns, PM Haight's inbox. He'll be sure to place a mint on your pillow.

Will he name it Delilah? I am not such a dummy as Sampson you know. I don't let anyone but myself ever cut my hair and then not very often.

The avi suggest? Make it your own. A gift unaccepted returns to the giver, baby.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Standing up in the middle of the room, proudly pointing to individuality?
    ... is kinda fun, yes? It's a cool form of dancing methinks.

Will he name it Delilah? I am not such a dummy as Sampson you know. I don't let anyone but myself ever cut my hair and then not very often.

The avi suggest? Make it your own. A gift unaccepted returns to the giver, baby.
    Kid, I mean this in the most constructive way possible. You're boring us.

And you know what happens to harlequins that do this to crowds?

Das boot.

Das curb.

In the words of Dr. Leslie Rosen, "Grow from love."
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Banned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Kid, I mean this in the most constructive way possible. You're boring us.

And you know what happens to harlequins that do this to crowds?

Das boot.

Das curb.

In the words of Dr. Leslie Rosen, "Grow from love."

I Dance a Dance of my own and if you get bored from it, that is your doing's not mine. Lot's of people bore themselves, especially if they think like you do.