User Tag List

123 Last

Default What do you like about being an NF ?

What do you like about being an NF ?

The question is asked in a very general way so feel free to interpret it as you like.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I feel like I have an innate connection to the universe. This probably sounds weird but I realised a long time ago that not everyone feels this and have ever since been grateful that I do.
    Anger is also a feeling.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I like being able to get a glimpse into other people's souls. The connection to the universe is also a good one. I used to hate my sensitivity but I've come to treasure it. It lets you pick up nuances you'd otherwise miss. And I love basking in the blissful emotions I'm being flooded with. All of this makes me feel alive
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Phantonym

I like that I'm not entirely convinced that I like being an NF. The constant wondering keeps me on my toes. The feeling that you know everything but you have no way of knowing that for real.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I like being able to get a glimpse into other people's souls. The connection to the universe is also a good one. I used to hate my sensitivity but I've come to treasure it. It lets you pick up nuances you'd otherwise miss. And I love basking in the blissful emotions I'm being flooded with. All of this makes me feel alive
    I hope to learn to appreciate it the way you do one day, right now I'm not very much in love with being an NF. It feels like I'm so odd, only some people get me and most of them are online.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ohh I so feel the same way, but over the last year or so I've come to enjoy it. Also partially by being here, and seeing that I am in fact not alone in this matter
    And maybe it's rather patronizing to say this, but I've also learned that people are..well just people. They have their strengths as I have mine, and most of them just aren't as aware of what the consequences of their actions are for other people. Doesn't mean they're malicious or mean you any harm. It just means that they don't get you and...it's not their main interest in life to actually get you, so it's something they don't bother with. Took me a long time to see that and actually accept it. These days, I just try to see who it is I'm dealing with and realize that their actions are most likely not specifically directed at me, and if they are, that it has probably more to do with them and how they view the world than who I am. So if they experience me as weird, then I can live with that just fine and perfectly understand why it is that they do
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    infp

Ohh I so feel the same way, but over the last year or so I've come to enjoy it. Also partially by being here, and seeing that I am in fact not alone in this matter
    And maybe it's rather patronizing to say this, but I've also learned that people are..well just people. They have their strengths as I have mine, and most of them just aren't as aware of what the consequences of their actions are for other people. Doesn't mean they're malicious or mean you any harm. It just means that they don't get you and...it's not their main interest in life to actually get you, so it's something they don't bother with. Took me a long time to see that and actually accept it. These days, I just try to see who it is I'm dealing with and realize that their actions are most likely not specifically directed at me, and if they are, that it has probably more to do with them and how they view the world than who I am. So if they experience me as weird, then I can live with that just fine and perfectly understand why it is that they do
    Yes, this MBTI stuff has definately helped me put people into perspective, and I feel less hurt these days by the fact that people are not all cuddly teddy bears like I believed they were once lol.

I'm just trying to see the use for an NF in society. Once I see where we fit into the world then hopefully the rest will come together.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Beats me. I agree that we're the least practical type and it does sometimes make me wonder what we can contribute in this world. Lemme know when you figure it out
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    infp

Beats me. I agree that we're the least practical type and it does sometimes make me wonder what we can contribute in this world. Lemme know when you figure it out

Phew, not just me wondering either lol feel much better now.

Anyway I must go take that shower, and do the one thing I know I can contribute to, take my kids to the school fair.

Bye

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I like being a NF, because:

- I'm at least not a SJ. There are already so many of them, and I think it would be very boring if I were something that was so freaking common.
    - I'm at least not a SP. It would be fun to be a SP, that's true, but having the life of a SP seems so empty to me. It's lacking something, I'm not sure what it is.
    - I'm at least not a NT. Why? Err... I don't know, being NT would be cool too. Especially ENTP. But ENFPs are cute, so I don't really want to change into a NT yet.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.