User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Blog Title?

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Blog Title?

I'm thinking of starting a private blog but I'm not sure what to title it. (...or if it would be even the least bit interesting.)

Any ideas? I need something kind of original. I asked some friends to describe me to help me come up with something. And at the risk of sounding extremely conceited , here is a list of what they said:
    "wanderer", "restless", "dreamy", "honest", "seeking", "healer", "courageous", "joyful", "humorous", "friendly", "idealistic", "passionate", "strong faith", "loyal", "good listener"...
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I was just thinking "Ladybugs in my blog!"

BTW Nice to meet you; since, I haven't seen you around. My name's Sara.. I feel like such a with introductions.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I was just thinking "Ladybugs in my blog!"

BTW Nice to meet you; since, I haven't seen you around. My name's Sara.. I feel like such a with introductions.
    Haha! That's cute! But I was looking for something a little more deep/thought-provoking. You know how us INFJs are. Oh no! Ladybug invasion!!!! lol

It's nice to meet you too, Sarah! Well, if you're a nerd with introductions, you're in good company! One of my best friends is an ISFJ.
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

A few ideas...

1. Ladybugs in Oz

2. Wizard seeker

3. Recoloring perspectives

Any of those sound good?

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Oooh that sounds lovely that your best friend is an ISFJ, my mom is INFJ and we get along great as long as I try not to pry out details from her, maybe you can explain this difference in communication and if you face this with your ISFJ friend. Oh and my boss last year is INFJ, we got along great, of course I didn't try to pry out information from him. LOL

Hmm many something poetic like.. Ponderings over the rainbow. Ok that might not work.

Did you know they were wanting to keep that song out of the original movie thinking it was too slow or not important to the overall theme of the movie? I can't imagine The Wizard of Oz without that musical masterpiece..

Hmm, ok.. How about "Masterpiece puzzle!" Tada!
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFJ

Athenian200--Ooh! Number 3 has multiple meanings! I like it! Let me see what/if other people suggest...but that's definitely a possibility.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Athenian is a sweetie and usually has vivid understandings.
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    INTP

1) Ladybug's ladder

2) I have to feed the cats. No reallly, I have to feed my cats. I might be back to make more suggestions.

MBTI
    INFJ

Yes, but unfortunately she moved to Colorado back in 2004. We still e-mail though. Hmm...my friend is about 15 years older than I am. I guess you could say she's more like a mentor. She doesn't really pry for details though. She's very private and careful about whether she hurts someone's feelings (even though she can be sarcastic...which I love). Overall, she lets me volunteer really personal info. LOL about your boss! Why not?!

Well, I do like the ponderings and the puzzle parts of your suggestions. I know, picky picky. lol

Yes, I think I remember hearing that in the special features part of the DVD. I was like, "EXCUSE ME?!" Did you hear that they were originally going to cast Shirley Temple as Dorothy. I like Shirley but there's no way she could've brought as much emotional depth to the part.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Athenian is a sweetie and usually has vivid understandings.
    I like both of you already!