User Tag List

First 234

Thread: Blog Title?

MBTI
    INFJ

Okay everyone, I have decided! "Wistfully Recoloring Perspectives" Thanks for all your suggestions! You guys are awesome! You're all invited to think deep thoughts over at my blog!
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Sounds fantastic!
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    Okay everyone, I have decided! "Wistfully Recoloring Perspectives" Thanks for all your suggestions! You guys are awesome! You're all invited to think deep thoughts over at my blog!
    I'm glad you liked mine. That was a good word to add.

Thanks for the invitation, I'll be there if I can find it.

MBTI
    INFJ

It's up!!!
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    INTP

It disappeared!

MBTI
    INFJ

Yeah, I had to start over in order for it to be private. I posted a private one. Not really sure how this all works. But I think I set it to where all the people on my contact list can view/comment. So, add me as a friend I guess...if you want.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    "wanderer", "restless", "dreamy", "honest", "seeking", "healer", "courageous", "joyful", "humorous", "friendly", "idealistic", "passionate", "strong faith", "loyal", "good listener"...
    Surprise surprise

Have fun with your blog. I'm always thinking about starting one myself, but I lack the diligence to go through with. I'm like a writer who never writes.