User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Blog Title?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by rainoneventide View Post
    Woah, I just created a new blog yesterday--it took me like, a week to figure out a name for it. I think blogs with specific subjects need titles that pertain to them in some way, but if it's a personal blog... go crazy.

My title is a chapter of a book that's really meaningful to me, even if it sounds completely random, lol. Maybe you could do that?
    Good idea...now I have to think.
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by rainoneventide View Post
    Woah, I just created a new blog yesterday--it took me like, a week to figure out a name for it. I think blogs with specific subjects need titles that pertain to them in some way, but if it's a personal blog... go crazy.

My title is a chapter of a book that's really meaningful to me, even if it sounds completely random, lol. Maybe you could do that?
    What did you end up titling it? What a weird word titling title-ling.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Wicked Witch of the West? LOL
    Hey now! I thought you loved me!
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    What did you end up titling it? What a weird word titling title-ling.
    Barrels Out of Bond
    It's from The Hobbit, when Bilbo saves all his dwarf friends from elves by stuffing them in barrels and dumping them into a stream that floats them away...
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    Hey now! I thought you loved me!
    Oh Im just teasing.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Oh Im just teasing.
    I know. Me too. Cuz I'm a tease like that.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

He is showing you some Peguy type of affection. A real rarity almost diamond-like.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    He is showing you some Peguy type of affection. A real rarity almost diamond-like.
    Oh yeah....definitely.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

For some strange reason I can see me and you tearing up the threads..
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Wandering Lady Lust (play on passion and wanderlust)
    Traveler's Rest
    Truth Seeker's Repose
    Daydream Central
    The Traveling Ms. Fantasia

Will be back with more....