User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Blog Title?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    1) Ladybug's ladder

2) I have to feed the cats. No reallly, I have to feed my cats. I might be back to make more suggestions.
    Well, I don't like climbing ladders...hehe

Haha! When I read number two I was thinking, "Seriously. Story of my life." but then I realized it wasn't legit.
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Woah Colorado, I am from Colorado.. Hello best friend I am back. hehehe Really though Colorado is a very lovely place I might be biased, if it means anything I was born in California.. That could explain my quirkiness.

Shirley Temple I'm trying to imagine "Somewhere over the Rainbow" along the lines of "Goodship Lollipop". It just seemed like destiny in play during Garland's life. It must work like that for all of us, but geez it's hard for me to see which way destiny is trying to take me.

My boss, well we could really get into some great conversations. But at the same time, he would have wild outbursts -screaming rages- that were totally shocking. I can't remember ever seeing my mom in an uncontrollable screaming fit. My dad on the other hand. Well I wanted to run and hide. Once I tried to think of it as a Mental Illness. I seemed to be able to distance myself emotionally from those outbursts. Not that they were ever directed at me. I have to tell you one thing. I think the guy is a genius. His writing skills are surperb and he holds two degrees, one in engineering and the other in international relations. Students struggled and dropped out of his classes like flies after bug spray was sprayed. I think in the whole year only one student received an A in his class and quite a few fought to change courses. I for one would love to have his intellectual ability.

My mom also has her intellectual ability in calculus. She loves those abstract mathematical equations. Me I tend to love people and human interactions more.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    I like both of you already!
    Aww, thank you.

You are sweet too.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

How about "Mystikal Wanderings" or "Wistfully Thinking"?

Since you might want to look back on your posts or chart your course.
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFJ

Colorado is lovely! I went up to visit her once and I liked it. Hey, quirkiness will be allowed in my blog.

Yes, I think it was her destiny as well. Yeah, you and me both...Has anyone seen my destiny?

Wow, your boss sounds like quite a character! As does your dad. I myself have never had screaming rages so I'm surprised your boss did. And I am horrible at any kind of math so I'm surprised your mom is so skilled at it. But hey, I'm not exactly the poster child for INFJs. I prefer human interactions as well.
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    How about "Mystikal Wanderings" or "Wistfully Thinking"?

Since you might want to look back on your posts or chart your course.
    Hmm...I like Wistfully Thinking.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

What About
    "The Ladybug: Delicate, Polite, But Someone Not To Be Taken Advantage Of: "?
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Woah, I just created a new blog yesterday--it took me like, a week to figure out a name for it. I think blogs with specific subjects need titles that pertain to them in some way, but if it's a personal blog... go crazy.

My title is a chapter of a book that's really meaningful to me, even if it sounds completely random, lol. Maybe you could do that?
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    What About
    "The Ladybug: Delicate, Polite, But Someone Not To Be Taken Advantage Of: "?
    lol I need to wear a sandwich board sign that says that...

Sniffles

Wicked Witch of the West? LOL