User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    For me there is no middle ground of remembering. It is all subconscious perhaps. I see thier pain, I feel thier pain. I don't think about any past experiences on mine or thier parts.

However it could be based upon previous "mental maps" my own brain has put together that work as mental shortcuts for certain types of pain. I felt that pain, see someone else in what I perceive to be a similiar type of pain, then "feel" thier pain.

And yes, want to remove them from pain at that point, so that I no longer suffer.

Same thing with hapiness or affection. Near instant mirror-IF I allow myself to be open to the incoming emotion. However that is an all or none game.
    I guess I was showing my cognitive bias there. I'm a very visual thinker, if you can't tell already.

MBTI
    I

I can't really sense a person's emotional state very easily, but I will say that the emotional environment I'm surrounded by has a significant impact on my own mood. If there's an environment filled with anxiety, then I usually feel anxious too. If it's an environment filled with joy, then I feel happy too. Not sure if that's what the OP means with Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    I guess I was showing my cognitive bias there. I'm a very visual thinker, if you can't tell already.
    This is great as it breaks down the discrete steps others may go through which allows me to appreciate what may be happening under my own hood so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I can't really sense a person's emotional state very easily, but I will say that the emotional environment I'm surrounded by has a significant impact on my own mood. If there's an environment filled with anxiety, then I usually feel anxious too. If it's an environment filled with joy, then I feel happy too. Not sure if that's what the OP means with Fi.

Sounds a bit like the Fe mentioned earlier but here is so mch overlap-but yes I think it is the right idea.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Fi is pretty hard to define, unless you are Fi user (or know Fi users well)...or maybe I just like being mysterious.
    The Fe, with the Ni is a pretty freaky combo though....
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]