3 13.64%
  • Art Therapist

1 4.55%
  • Comedian

3 13.64%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Of those listed I'd probably choose writer.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I haven't done any long term work other than being a mommy but the short term I did I loved sales. I really enjoy technical stuff too, but it can get a bit boring.

ENFP's can have a hard time making a decision, she needs to chose herself though, it's too easy to make a rash decision or rely on other people to make our decisions and later regret not taking the long detailed decision time. She has the ability to make the decision, she is just being lazy.

I decided which college to go to on ny way in tran, i was going to "sign into" college and didn't have a clue where to "put papers" so I like randonly picked one (of few i aplied to before that, of course).Yeah true story. Don't let her do that

Psychologist, Public Speaker, and Writer.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Journalist.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh...was i supposed to pick one of those? hmm...art therapist maybe...what is that exactly? sounds interesting.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    INTP's can be fairly shameless. To get this to work properly, give them a small amount of booze, or promise payment in another means.
    I'll tell her to try that sometime...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    behavioral therapist for all kinds of animals, including humans
    Nice. Wouldnt an ENFP find that boring, though? Behavioral therapy is just having others repeat behavior to teach new behaviors. You're right, though- there is that intrinsic reward of helping others.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    those are dream iobs for every ENFP, almost.
    i'd add journalism, business, science, art, organizing events... I plan to achieve most of that. at least in some form.

if she's a good writer and other stuff you bolded than i guess writer/ journalist is best for her. or public speaker or PR, but you didn't bold that as her talent.
    I bet she would do excellently as a public speaker. I have only see her do comedy, though. I have seen her speak at church, however, a couple of times, two of which she miraculously worked in the words penis and vagina. ???LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Of those listed I'd probably choose writer.
    She is excellent at writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I haven't done any long term work other than being a mommy but the short term I did I loved sales. I really enjoy technical stuff too, but it can get a bit boring.

ENFP's can have a hard time making a decision, she needs to chose herself though, it's too easy to make a rash decision or rely on other people to make our decisions and later regret not taking the long detailed decision time. She has the ability to make the decision, she is just being lazy.
    Agreed. She will end up hating me forever if I really was to choose a career for her. And she obviously doesnt really want to close her options yet. She will probably change directions several times before choosing herself.
    I think she wants me to more help her find her own way. It helps me to understand you guys, too, so I dont guide her too strongly into making rash decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    I decided which college to go to on ny way in tran, i was going to "sign into" college and didn't have a clue where to "put papers" so I like randonly picked one (of few i aplied to before that, of course).Yeah true story. Don't let her do that
    LOL. Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    Psychologist, Public Speaker, and Writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticus View Post
    Journalist.
    Journalist is what the ENFP is called often- along w/ advocate and champion.
    Journalism would work well w/ her unique sense of self, strong opinions about speaking her mind, and being true to herself (NF, Fi).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh...was i supposed to pick one of those? hmm...art therapist maybe...what is that exactly? sounds interesting.
    Only downside- Lots of education. Master's degree required to give therapy, then additional training required to specialize in art therapy- to learn how to interpret art psychologically speaking.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

No, I think not

It's immensely satisfying to see someone improve and find their way under your guidance, be it cat, horse or human. Also, every animal/human is different, unique and fascinating..I don't see myself ever tiring of discovering and getting to know all those individuals.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hmm...art therapist maybe...what is that exactly? sounds interesting.
    thats for exanple when you lead a group and they try to express their enotions with painting.. so you are like art-psychologist asistent at once... trying to notivate then to express their enotions and so...
    Or ex. psychodrana is also forn of art therapy, i think.

it's basicaly NF hippy thingie, or for people with too nuch tine.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Afkan View Post
    Agreed. She will end up hating me forever I really was to choose a career for her. And she obviously doesnt really want to close her options yet. She will probably change directions several times before choosing herself.
    I think she wants me to more help her find her own way. It helps me to understand you guys, too, so I dont guide her too strongly into making rash decisions.
    Coolies, makes sense, can you be my friend now?