• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] France and INFJs

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I remember a while back I read that there are an unusual amount of infj in france, the culture itself kind of does seem infjish to me, very artistic.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I remember a while back I read that there are an unusual amount of infj in france, the culture itself kind of does seem infjish to me, very artistic.

Well, the movie Amelie is set there. . .

/got nothin'

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
France as INFJ country? I'll accept that notion.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
....I'm an ENFP.
Where is my motherland?

Oh, I forgot... we're from another planet.
Silly me.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I've always been a raging Francophile, and I'm pretty much the antithesis of an INFJ. So...

I got nothin' either.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Holland? Seriously, I'm from Holland and it's totally ESTJ, if you're not a tourist.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
oh come the fuck on, most of you never even went to france. Let alone lived there.

That's the kind of cliché wars, racism and fanatism are based on. There's no such things as gestalts for the non myopic mind.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
oh come the fuck on, most of you never even went to france. Let alone lived there.

That's the kind of cliché wars, racism and fanatism are based on. There's no such things as gestalts for the non myopic mind.

Oh, but if you've seen the movies and read the books, what more do you need? It would be a pity to spoil those pleasing fantasies hasty generalisations based on limited data with actual observations of too many real everyday people going about their normal business :devil:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm INFJ and abhor the very idea of this "France" place. :dry:

S

Sniffles

I think Musette sucks as a form of music. Happy?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think enfp, infj, and intj all do really well in france. france seems like best culture in the world for t women and f men, and it seems to appreciate iNtuition more than other places/cultural spaces. france produces the best philosophy/socio-cultural theory in all the world.

i think infj also does pretty well in japan, maybe intp too. in the land of isfj and istj, the infj and intj are king and queen. i think they tend to idolize isfp types, kinda americanizing in a way, like spike in cowboy bebop. oh you awkward japan and your desire to be more p in the constricting confines of extraverted judging!

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

culture wars are real, man!

and cultural production is a significant and valid way of interpreting cultural trends, just like any other strategy in explaining connections that are too complex to explain.

also, i would say wars, racism, and fanaticism are based more on overreactive responses to miniscule perceived slights against the value set of another. a dreamy conversation of a pearly-gated homeland is a little more lennony and imagine than marching toward anything.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
culture wars are real, man!

and cultural production is a significant and valid way of interpreting cultural trends, just like any other strategy in explaining connections that are too complex to explain.

also, i would say wars, racism, and fanaticism are based more on overreactive responses to miniscule perceived slights against the value set of another. a dreamy conversation of a pearly-gated homeland is a little more lennony and imagine than marching toward anything.
ah, slight nuances in interferences paterns we only notice because that's what the human brain does. If somebody enters a room and slips on the floor, you laugh, and it's inhis / her fault, even if the whole floor was waxed. That's also one of the reasons behind religion. But anyway. Details. We wouldn't even notice them if we weren't that object oriented. But objects are mental constructs. Not 'realities', people tend to forget that. Or rather never really notice. And my enter key doesn't work, i hate you keyboard, you are made of doom and boredom.

S

Sniffles

ah, slight nuances in interferences paterns we only notice because that's what the human brain does. If somebody enters a room and slips on the floor, you laugh, and it's in fault, even if the whole floor was waxed. That's also one of the reasons behind religion. But anyway. Details. We wouldn't even notice them if we weren't that object oriented. But objects are mental constructs. Not 'realities', people tend to forget that. Or rather never really notice. And my enter key doesn't work, i hate you keyboard, you are made of doom and boredom.

Yeah the French tradition of third rate pseudo-intellectualism sucks too. Shame, since France has prodouced some very very remarkable minds.