Thread: NF writers

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Default NF writers

In response to the NT writers thread, I have a counter challenge for you, the romantics. I challenge you to write a pasage of a romance storyu, then I will compare the results between the two groups. Get writing. *Offers emotional support.* .

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Do you want it to be over the top goofy as the other thread was intended?

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

hmmm I recently wrote a comedic love story for fun, but I posted it on FB and don't want to give my identity away lol.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Do you want it to be over the top goofy as the other thread was intended?
    All stories must be serious. No jokes please, since the NT's probably took this seriously.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Ooh cool, how many words?
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

You INTP's, always trying to find someone to do your homework for you.

Enneagram

I write quite a bit, but it was never romantic. It's pretty dry social science stuff.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Mortabunt - you're right. Jenocyde was the only person who really got what I meant when I started the thread. Did you read hers? It was hilarious!

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I did, but not much loling.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I write quite a bit. At the moment, I writing a story, and there is a romantic couple in it. It's not really a romance story, it's just a crazy story. Here is the plot:

May 1997, a country called Nomansland. Three pretty ignorant people (called Leroy, Anja and Remco) really want to go to a school for documentarymaking. To get to that school, they have to make a documentary first, so the teachers there can see if your good enough for that school. They don't know what subject they want to choose, but Leroys aunt suggests that they should make a documentary about a loser, and she gives them 200000 dollars to make it. The three documentarymakers find someone who they consider to be a loser: Emma, 20 years old, cleaner, lives in a small and cheap appartment where the ceiling is broken. They decide to follow her life from 1 July 1997 until 31 December 1999 and pay her 3000 dollars a month for it. After a few days, Emmas aunt dies. Emma doesn't really care, because she hasn't seen that aunt for 14 years. She does help at the funeral, but that's it. That night her boyfriend (Alex) can't come over to her house, because his family is hosting a party for very important people. Emma isn't invited. She doesn't really care, but then the documentarymakers make her go to the party to check out what's going on. There they discover that Alex's family is part of a giant cult that practices bloodorgies and cannibalism, just like the prime minister and the rest of the gouvernment. Emma and the documentary makers get the hell out of there and hide away on the countryside. There they meet an excentric writer named Theo, who lives together with a widow called Mirjam, Mirjam's children Diego, Jody and Joshua and a whole bunch of sheep. They hide at their place for a while and they get to know the family. Mirjam's husband got raped, killed and eaten by a group of cultmembers a year ago and now the children are plotting revenge. Emma decides to join them. Meanwhile the three documentary makers are trying to make her have sex with strangers ("because that's what you do when you don't want to be a loser, like you") and that drives Emma crazy. One night she escapes from the documentary makers. Leroy, Anja and Remco go seaching Emma. In the end they find her at home, on the couch, with Alex and his parents. Appearantly she told them she got kidnapped by some bushvagrants. To comfort her, Alex and his family want to take her away on a holiday in Switzerland. The three documentary makers join them. While they're in Switzerland, Alex's mother tries to convince Emma that she should marry Alex (because otherwhise Alex's mother would kill Alex). Emma doesn't want to get married yet, but maybe in the far future. That's enough for Alex's mother to send Emma to a training camp, where she learns to be a perfect cult member. She had to join classes like Torture, Killing and Cannibalism and off course, the documentary makers follow every step. Emma doesn't like it there, but she does befriend Alpha the Head Cannibal. That's the reason why Emma gets more privileges than the other students. After a few months, Alpha discovers she's suffering a very deadly cannibal disease and that she had only a few weeks left to live. She also discovers that Alex left the cult and because she likes Emma so much, she lets her escape from the camp as well. Emma and the documentary makers hide out at Theo's farm again and they invite Alex too. Emma and the documentary makers get in fight more and more, everybody gets pissed off and so Mirjam takes Emma and Alex away to the beach for a week. But the 4th night, Emma dissappears. Again. That night it seems that Emma is in jail for all the torturing and killing that she has done and that she's expecting death penalty. The night before she'd get executed, Mirjam's children release Emma and take her back to the farm again. Then she doesn't seem to be herself anymore and a few weeks later, she leaves the farm in the middle of the night. The documentary makers follow her, but she doesn't want to tell them where she's going. She goes to a giant mansion, burgles it and tells the documentary makers to stay out. The documentary stay outside very peacefully. A few minutes later Mirjam's children arrive with a huge gang. Apparantly the cult is inside, having one of their annual bloodorgies. The children brought Theo's sheep, that are trained to eat cult members. The kids open the door and let the sheep get inside. The documentary makers panic. They'll never be able to finish the documentary properly, because it's still March 1999 then. They're also afraid that the cult members might follow them and rape, kill and eat them. It ends with a article in the news paper. It says that all of the people inside the mansion got killed in a mysterious way and that the dead bodies of three foreign documentary makers were found in the bushes by a 22 year old missing death row convict. The end.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.