• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF writers

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
In response to the NT writers thread, I have a counter challenge for you, the romantics. I challenge you to write a pasage of a romance storyu, then I will compare the results between the two groups. Get writing. *Offers emotional support.* :biggrin:.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Do you want it to be over the top goofy as the other thread was intended?

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
hmmm I recently wrote a comedic love story for fun, but I posted it on FB and don't want to give my identity away lol.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Do you want it to be over the top goofy as the other thread was intended?

All stories must be serious. No jokes please, since the NT's probably took this seriously.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
You INTP's, always trying to find someone to do your homework for you. ;)

Oddly Refined

Enneagram
I write quite a bit, but it was never romantic. It's pretty dry social science stuff.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Mortabunt - you're right. Jenocyde was the only person who really got what I meant when I started the thread. Did you read hers? It was hilarious!

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I write quite a bit. At the moment, I writing a story, and there is a romantic couple in it. It's not really a romance story, it's just a crazy story. Here is the plot:

May 1997, a country called Nomansland. Three pretty ignorant people (called Leroy, Anja and Remco) really want to go to a school for documentarymaking. To get to that school, they have to make a documentary first, so the teachers there can see if your good enough for that school. They don't know what subject they want to choose, but Leroys aunt suggests that they should make a documentary about a loser, and she gives them 200000 dollars to make it. The three documentarymakers find someone who they consider to be a loser: Emma, 20 years old, cleaner, lives in a small and cheap appartment where the ceiling is broken. They decide to follow her life from 1 July 1997 until 31 December 1999 and pay her 3000 dollars a month for it. After a few days, Emmas aunt dies. Emma doesn't really care, because she hasn't seen that aunt for 14 years. She does help at the funeral, but that's it. That night her boyfriend (Alex) can't come over to her house, because his family is hosting a party for very important people. Emma isn't invited. She doesn't really care, but then the documentarymakers make her go to the party to check out what's going on. There they discover that Alex's family is part of a giant cult that practices bloodorgies and cannibalism, just like the prime minister and the rest of the gouvernment. Emma and the documentary makers get the hell out of there and hide away on the countryside. There they meet an excentric writer named Theo, who lives together with a widow called Mirjam, Mirjam's children Diego, Jody and Joshua and a whole bunch of sheep. They hide at their place for a while and they get to know the family. Mirjam's husband got raped, killed and eaten by a group of cultmembers a year ago and now the children are plotting revenge. Emma decides to join them. Meanwhile the three documentary makers are trying to make her have sex with strangers ("because that's what you do when you don't want to be a loser, like you") and that drives Emma crazy. One night she escapes from the documentary makers. Leroy, Anja and Remco go seaching Emma. In the end they find her at home, on the couch, with Alex and his parents. Appearantly she told them she got kidnapped by some bushvagrants. To comfort her, Alex and his family want to take her away on a holiday in Switzerland. The three documentary makers join them. While they're in Switzerland, Alex's mother tries to convince Emma that she should marry Alex (because otherwhise Alex's mother would kill Alex). Emma doesn't want to get married yet, but maybe in the far future. That's enough for Alex's mother to send Emma to a training camp, where she learns to be a perfect cult member. She had to join classes like Torture, Killing and Cannibalism and off course, the documentary makers follow every step. Emma doesn't like it there, but she does befriend Alpha the Head Cannibal. That's the reason why Emma gets more privileges than the other students. After a few months, Alpha discovers she's suffering a very deadly cannibal disease and that she had only a few weeks left to live. She also discovers that Alex left the cult and because she likes Emma so much, she lets her escape from the camp as well. Emma and the documentary makers hide out at Theo's farm again and they invite Alex too. Emma and the documentary makers get in fight more and more, everybody gets pissed off and so Mirjam takes Emma and Alex away to the beach for a week. But the 4th night, Emma dissappears. Again. That night it seems that Emma is in jail for all the torturing and killing that she has done and that she's expecting death penalty. The night before she'd get executed, Mirjam's children release Emma and take her back to the farm again. Then she doesn't seem to be herself anymore and a few weeks later, she leaves the farm in the middle of the night. The documentary makers follow her, but she doesn't want to tell them where she's going. She goes to a giant mansion, burgles it and tells the documentary makers to stay out. The documentary stay outside very peacefully. A few minutes later Mirjam's children arrive with a huge gang. Apparantly the cult is inside, having one of their annual bloodorgies. The children brought Theo's sheep, that are trained to eat cult members. The kids open the door and let the sheep get inside. The documentary makers panic. They'll never be able to finish the documentary properly, because it's still March 1999 then. They're also afraid that the cult members might follow them and rape, kill and eat them. It ends with a article in the news paper. It says that all of the people inside the mansion got killed in a mysterious way and that the dead bodies of three foreign documentary makers were found in the bushes by a 22 year old missing death row convict. The end.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I know, it's crap and not romantic at all. But I am crappy and unromantic. So face it. Any non-crappy romantic NFs here?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I write quite a lot, much of it can be considered "piquant". I can't share any of what I'm working on presently because it's going out for exhibition.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm up for the challenge :laugh:, bring it on!!! ...

She was standing right before me, on the moon-lit prairie, cigarette in one hand, a drink in the other. The party was well beyond its climax, and most people had already left to tend to their desires, the people left over were all completely wasted, half of them were squandering all over one another. She bent slightly over the balcony and flicked ashes into the swirling air, unaware of him sitting in the corner. Her dress was dark and emphasized her body, from the luscious red lips to her dazzling thighs, she resonated beauty, it was overwhelming. Images of debauchery flashed over his eyes, mouths and hips conjoined in passion, the soft purrs and moans of union, the hairs on his neck stood on end. He savored these images for a while, and then summoned up whatever was left of my confidence, and approached this dazzling woman, swirling his drink as if he were some rich aristocrat. She didn't notice his approach, she had received almost no attention all night and was brooding over dark emotions and resentment. She really hated these parties, as usual, her friends had dragged her along and just abandoned her, they were great friends, but sometimes... "Isn't it a bit cold to be out here alone?", his strong deep voice failed to betray his nervousness never the less, she jumped at the intrusion. She tried not to let her annoyance show, and re-composed herself,
"I don't feel the cold anymore, it's not important"
He took off his jacket and wrapped it over her delicate, white shoulders, and she jumped at his touch,
"Oh sorry, my hands must be freezing"
"No, no, there's no need to apologize, thanks", her eyes gazed out across the dark ocean. She wondered what it would be like to just jump, to end it all in the frigid black waters...
He smiled lightly and took a sip of wine, "So what brings you here on this wondrous occasion?"
"Well, I'm Harrison's nephew, I didn't want to come along... Harrison is a selfish, obnoxious prick"
He laughed out loud at the bitter remark, "I agree, I feel sorry for you, being so close to him all the time must be rather at times"
"You don't know the half of it",
"maybe not, but from what I hear, his exploits have raised many an eyebrow, I wouldn't believe you if you told me he had a nice bone in his body" He turned his shoulder, "It's getting quite late, do you need a lift home, I'd gladly lend you one", she had to stop herself from smirking, she knew exactly what he was doing...

Is it good enough? :laugh: I might come back and finish it some time :D I am such an NF :yes:

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'd help but I can't write romance unless it's some sort of tragic one-sided story taken to crazy elevated levels like Phantom of the Opera. I'm too focused on philosophical issues to be 'grounded' enough for romance. :p I need to see some of this NT romance.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd help but I can't write romance unless it's some sort of tragic one-sided story taken to crazy elevated levels like Phantom of the Opera. I'm too focused on philosophical issues to be 'grounded' enough for romance. :p I need to see some of this NT romance.

Prove it!

PS: look up...