User Tag List

First 12

Thread: NF writers

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I know, it's crap and not romantic at all. But I am crappy and unromantic. So face it. Any non-crappy romantic NFs here?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Oddly Refined View Post
    I write quite a bit, but it was never romantic. It's pretty dry social science stuff.
    same here. what kinda dry social science stuff?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

* keeping my pearls
    Last edited by PeaceBaby; 07-02-2009 at 03:03 PM.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I write quite a lot, much of it can be considered "piquant". I can't share any of what I'm working on presently because it's going out for exhibition.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I'm up for the challenge , bring it on!!! ...

She was standing right before me, on the moon-lit prairie, cigarette in one hand, a drink in the other. The party was well beyond its climax, and most people had already left to tend to their desires, the people left over were all completely wasted, half of them were squandering all over one another. She bent slightly over the balcony and flicked ashes into the swirling air, unaware of him sitting in the corner. Her dress was dark and emphasized her body, from the luscious red lips to her dazzling thighs, she resonated beauty, it was overwhelming. Images of debauchery flashed over his eyes, mouths and hips conjoined in passion, the soft purrs and moans of union, the hairs on his neck stood on end. He savored these images for a while, and then summoned up whatever was left of my confidence, and approached this dazzling woman, swirling his drink as if he were some rich aristocrat. She didn't notice his approach, she had received almost no attention all night and was brooding over dark emotions and resentment. She really hated these parties, as usual, her friends had dragged her along and just abandoned her, they were great friends, but sometimes... "Isn't it a bit cold to be out here alone?", his strong deep voice failed to betray his nervousness never the less, she jumped at the intrusion. She tried not to let her annoyance show, and re-composed herself,
    "I don't feel the cold anymore, it's not important"
    He took off his jacket and wrapped it over her delicate, white shoulders, and she jumped at his touch,
    "Oh sorry, my hands must be freezing"
    "No, no, there's no need to apologize, thanks", her eyes gazed out across the dark ocean. She wondered what it would be like to just jump, to end it all in the frigid black waters...
    He smiled lightly and took a sip of wine, "So what brings you here on this wondrous occasion?"
    "Well, I'm Harrison's nephew, I didn't want to come along... Harrison is a selfish, obnoxious prick"
    He laughed out loud at the bitter remark, "I agree, I feel sorry for you, being so close to him all the time must be rather at times"
    "You don't know the half of it",
    "maybe not, but from what I hear, his exploits have raised many an eyebrow, I wouldn't believe you if you told me he had a nice bone in his body" He turned his shoulder, "It's getting quite late, do you need a lift home, I'd gladly lend you one", she had to stop herself from smirking, she knew exactly what he was doing...

Is it good enough? I might come back and finish it some time I am such an NF
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I write quite a lot, much of it can be considered "piquant". I can't share any of what I'm working on presently because it's going out for exhibition.
    Are you published, Pink?

MBTI
    INFJ

I'd help but I can't write romance unless it's some sort of tragic one-sided story taken to crazy elevated levels like Phantom of the Opera. I'm too focused on philosophical issues to be 'grounded' enough for romance. :P I need to see some of this NT romance.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by scortia View Post
    I'd help but I can't write romance unless it's some sort of tragic one-sided story taken to crazy elevated levels like Phantom of the Opera. I'm too focused on philosophical issues to be 'grounded' enough for romance. :P I need to see some of this NT romance.
    Prove it!

PS: look up...
    5 3 9