• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Join the INFP sisterhood!

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Join the INFP sisterhood!

Alright ladies, I'm on board.

imposter.jpg

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Since I'm neither INFP or a sister, I'm just going to loiter. :banana2:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cloud is messing with people, definitely not an original kind of thing to do, I'd say he's an INTP. I'm totally in for this sisterhood gals, so long as we have some kind of bene gesserit thing going on, I'm all for breeding a kiwisatz haderach :smile:

segulah

MBTI Type
INFP
I think these INTP's and other types are just jealous of the amazing wonderfulness of INFP chickys. :newwink:

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Hi!

I'm An INFP...male...can I join your club? I hope so, because I want an NF GF.

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:hi:

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Heeeeey, what is up, sistas! ;)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cloud is messing with people, definitely not an original kind of thing to do, I'd say he's an INTP. I'm totally in for this sisterhood gals, so long as we have some kind of bene gesserit thing going on, I'm all for breeding a kiwisatz haderach :smile:

What kind of INTP goes by "Cloud"?

Clouds appear soft & fluffy, but are really firm, they cry, they're a pure white color, they just float along in life, they get dark & moody at times, they may unexpectedly get stormy on you.... clearly, it's an INFP moniker :tongue:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What kind of INTP goes by "Cloud"?

Clouds appear soft & fluffy, but are really firm, they cry, they're a pure white color, they just float along in life, they get dark & moody at times, they may unexpectedly get stormy on you.... clearly, it's an INFP moniker :tongue:

I guess s/he did seem to have some emotional connection to his country :yes:, and his emotions are definitely hidden, you'd never guess that he had any at all, I guess NFs can be super insane gun nut aggressive psychos as well, although I'm not so sure that you want him/her on your team, s/he is a fine addition to the INFP sisterhood... s/he also shows quite a lot of emotional maturity, I mean, starting a thread like this... it's just... touching :cry:

souffle

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm IN. Let's do this thing, sistas. :2ar15: I'll be the vice president. No, JUNIOR vice president.