First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Yes, I remember reading these things while they were developing on the other forum. Remind me, were there any significant differences between the where to find male infps and where to find female infps threads over there? I don't seem to remember any...
    I didn't notice any difference at all based on gender. For instance, swing dancing lessons got a mention by both a man & a woman.

The consistency overall was amusing, which is why I made the list. Even the places only mentioned by 1 poster are within the same range of interests.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    I have added this new data to my stalkINFP.txt file. OrangeAppled, you seem very much like an INTP, do you like statistics?

Bet you can also find them at cultural events and craft faires.
    I like statistics in a grander scheme, and to illustrate points. For instance, I found these amusing for one, and I have an agenda to get people looking for INFPs so we can improve our sad little love lives

There is "festivals" on there, which I imagine meant something like local fairs and cultural events.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Did you like my stereotypical INFP line? I was pretty proud of that one. 'Looks behind himself at his loads of bookshelves.' Of course, I have NO idea where I got the inspiration for that one for...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ haha, yes

I find myself at libraries again only because I'm too broke to buy books right now. But you could find me at the bookstore before .

MBTI
    INTP

Speaking of reading, do you guys take notes when you read? I have this elaborate note taking system to help me quickly recall a point or idea in this or that book. I plan to get a digital voice recorder to speak the notes because I like to kick back and relax when I read and it sucks having to get up to type them.

I am talking about non-fiction of course.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I went through some threads on INFPgc and one here and came up with some answers.
    Clever... Very clever...

I think INFPs like environments where they're able to be observant and notice what's around them without being too distracted by interactions with others.

OrangeAppled, you seem very much like an INTP, do you like statistics?
    OrangeAppled, you do strike me as an INTP with healthy Fi or an INFP with developed Ti. More like an INTP than an INFP though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I tend to read and then re-read my books. I think I've read the Ashtavakra Gita like 5 times now... I'm like always plotting which books I'm going to re-read next. I think I have about 6-8 pulled out now as contenders for the next wave of re-read books...Of course, if our weather got better I'd could read less and go drive up Mt. Evans [~14,250 ft], and then I could tell people to look for INFPs on the tops of mountains. Of course, I'd still be alone, and my books would only be sitting in my car BUT I still would have *thought* of carrying my book to the top with me...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I thought INFP's had Te not Ti, FiNeSiTe right?

OA: You've always seemed very INFP to me, but I guess an INTP could have many of those similarities too. Course, whether one ie Fi dom or not should be very clear to oneself, especially if your wondering about INFP or INTP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

In regards to all the INFP's who mentioned doing things alone, if other people [and especially other NF's] apparently like us so much, why don't we get invited to stuff with other people more often??? Other than, you know, apparently we don't answer our phones, don't call back for a while, don't commit, waffle and be indecisive, and whatever else I'm not thinking of right now...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Speaking of reading, do you guys take notes when you read? I have this elaborate note taking system to help me quickly recall a point or idea in this or that book. I plan to get a digital voice recorder to speak the notes because I like to kick back and relax when I read and it sucks having to get up to type them.

I am talking about non-fiction of course.
    I like to be absorbed in the book & note-taking might "distract" me, but I also prefer fiction. However, on occasions when I come across something I love, I can regret not making a physical note of it somewhere when I want it later. Especially since my memory is more "the gist" kind than exact quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by SurlyAdam View Post
    OrangeAppled, you do strike me as an INTP with healthy Fi or an INFP with developed Ti. More like an INTP than an INFP though.
    I often test INTP, more so than INFP, but after much self-analysis and taking into account my swirling inner emotions & staunch idealism, I realized I am INFP. The overall profile and functions fit me much better. INTP always felt "wrong". I admit, I cried the first time I took the test and got INTP :blushing: