User Tag List

First 123 Last

I have to admit I was somewhat surprised when you changed your type to a Thinking type before

This really isn't that hard but if it helps INFPs are often the ones who think they are every type and have the most trouble figuring it out

You have always seemed very NF to me though

BTW I have an INFP friend who feels like she doesn't fit in and has always tried to be more 'in the moment' and 'extraverted' its cute how she tries really :P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    I have to admit I was somewhat surprised when you changed your type to a Thinking type before

This really isn't that hard but if it helps INFPs are often the ones who think they are every type and have the most trouble figuring it out

You have always seemed very NF to me though

BTW I have an INFP friend who feels like she doesn't fit in and has always tried to be more 'in the moment' and 'extraverted' its cute how she tries really :P
    XDD cute
    Thanks Unique
    Yeah the T thing just didn't work for me though lately I've harnessed T and i kinda mixed it up.
    I have realized NF pumps through every possible corner of my body haha.

On the whole E versus I scale I'd say I've grown alittle more balanced like
    55 E 45 I or 60 e, 40 I second one "probably" more like it either way "I" is pretty big.

You know I would say I'm infp but what's getting me is how lately after alot of stuff happened that would make i would think anyone hide there shell more.

Didn't it say somewhere that whatever your dominant is, it's usually what is your downfall. That's what i thinking this morning and I just realized my Fi is most likely used in the service of Ne. I don't think i can shut Ne off to be honest. I have developed some much needed judgement though. Thankfully to my mother's sanity and mine. *been driving her nuts*

Like i can see a love - hate relationship with Ne too much for it to be supporting heh. Like hears my thought process with trying to pick a career..drives me nuts as everyone else nuts .

"hmm....researched this one seems good. Let me check this one.....nah.....what about this one." it was so bad I had to get a career counselor can you believe it? even then I just have to say " oh wth" I'm just going to pick one and run with it. *getting frustrated myself heh*

I do think infp's can get pretty wild Ne moments too but this is totally natural for me and it's actually like a release when i can try something new, deal with a new possibility or could this be? or what about this?

I'm going to keep looking over the descriptions on the sites too like CzeCze mentioned above and checking in with my "books" *where's the nerd icon when you need it. laughs and slaps leg xD* to see if it still keeps resonating with me.

Overall it fits and it makes sense with hopping around this board and other major life decisions involving "hopping" and never settling.

Even looking at the interaction style of GtG and when they slide up one on the chart thing. It just works so please hehe don't give me anymore ideas *passes out from Ne overload*. It's pleasure bringing but yet a curse in it's self.
    Unique and Cze Cze

Hey unique I can still go chill with the SP's right?...Anytime? you guys rock.
    If i could make the "wubbie" just huge I could show how much SP's rule...maybe. I think there too cool to be defined by a "wubbie" heh.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

Yeah well I'm not really feeling very loved on this forum anymore so you're welcome to

Rejected in real life for being "lazy" and rejected on a forum for being "stupid" and nobody cares to even get to know us

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah well I'm not really feeling very loved on this forum anymore so you're welcome to

THERE'S YOUR STINKIN' LOVE, MATE!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post

THERE'S YOUR STINKIN' LOVE, MATE!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Wink

Rejected in real life for being "lazy" and rejected on a forum for being "stupid" and nobody cares to even get to know us
    awwe thank you. I definitely will be a visitor and pop in to say SP's.
    I think i know what your refering to with the topic of " how an N communicates to an F" one?

SP's are such amazing people, I definitely thing we should give them a chance ^^D. Missing out on alot if you don't have a sweet SP around *sighs in admiration*

If so I think we all should get along no more fighting xDD.
    But seriously I can understand where both you were coming from
    The world needs Ne and Se

Ne for the seeking abstract ideas that the Se can bring to life and they too also come up with some shweet ideas . I think they balance each other in a way Ne and Se heh. Se the more grounded idea generater and Ne the more off the wall and creative idea generater.

Like I'm going to post some stuff from the "introduction to personality type code by Linda V Berens and Dario Nardi.
    " when Ne is a preferred function:
    * Much reading "between the lines" occurs.
    * Potential posibilities and meanings are "revealed" and must be explored.
    * you feel fully engaged in emerging new approaches to doing things and are energized by discovering other perspectives in an ever shifting succession of ideas or insights triggered by the particular situation, much like brainstorming.
    * you frequently experience a flight of ideas that brings relevant pieces of information from one context to another.
    * "what is" is not seen for what it is but for it's relationship to other things.
    * everything is perceived in a context of a web of relationships. Nothing stands alone or is disconnected.

Se:
    * you fully experience the immediate context to the point of "oneness" with whatever is going on.
    * you get energized when very in touch with the tangible environment and able to express yourself physically.
    * "what is" is appreciated for what it is and nothing beyond that.
    * you have very keen senses, intensifying rich sensory details and liking lots of stimulation and variety in activity.
    * you focus on facts and ask lots of questions when you're not getting a clear picture.
    * you pay attention and respond quickly to the rapidly shifting information in a random and constantly changing scene, attending to what is most relevant at the time and ignoring the rest.

Se:
    - Experiencing
    - Doing
    - noticing opportunities for action
    - adapting and varying
    - present
    " This is what is" or "what's Next"

Ne:
    - Inferring
    - Hypothesizing
    - Seeing possibilities
    - Wondering and brainstorming
    - Emergent

" This is what might be" or
    " It could be this or this or this or..." xDD

Se: Experiencing, noticing, and acting on the physical world; scanning for visible reactions and relevant data.

Ne: Interpreting situations and relationships, picking up threads of meaning, and being drawn to change what is for what could be.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Talking

SP's rock especially the Jeffster and Unique .
    Awwe jeffster that's so sweet of you to do that for unique.
    *in NF gooshie land*
    What is Feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    awwe thank you. I definitely will be a visitor and pop in to say SP's.
    I think i know what your refering to with the topic of " how an N communicates to an F" one?

SP's are such amazing people, I definitely thing we should give them a chance ^^D. Missing out on alot if you don't have a sweet SP around *sighs in admiration*

If so I think we all should get along no more fighting xDD.
    But seriously I can understand where both you were coming from
    The world needs Ne and Se

Ne for the seeking abstract ideas that the Se can bring to life and they too also come up with some shweet ideas . I think they balance each other in a way Ne and Se heh. Se the more grounded idea generater and Ne the more off the wall and creative idea generater.

Like I'm going to post some stuff from the "introduction to personality type code by Linda V Berens and Dario Nardi.
    " when Ne is a preferred function:
    * Much reading "between the lines" occurs.
    * Potential posibilities and meanings are "revealed" and must be explored.
    * you feel fully engaged in emerging new approaches to doing things and are energized by discovering other perspectives in an ever shifting succession of ideas or insights triggered by the particular situation, much like brainstorming.
    * you frequently experience a flight of ideas that brings relevant pieces of information from one context to another.
    * "what is" is not seen for what it is but for it's relationship to other things.
    * everything is perceived in a context of a web of relationships. Nothing stands alone or is disconnected.

Se:
    * you fully experience the immediate context to the point of "oneness" with whatever is going on.
    * you get energized when very in touch with the tangible environment and able to express yourself physically.
    * "what is" is appreciated for what it is and nothing beyond that.
    * you have very keen senses, intensifying rich sensory details and liking lots of stimulation and variety in activity.
    * you focus on facts and ask lots of questions when you're not getting a clear picture.
    * you pay attention and respond quickly to the rapidly shifting information in a random and constantly changing scene, attending to what is most relevant at the time and ignoring the rest.

Se:
    - Experiencing
    - Doing
    - noticing opportunities for action
    - adapting and varying
    - present
    " This is what is" or "what's Next"

Ne:
    - Inferring
    - Hypothesizing
    - Seeing possibilities
    - Wondering and brainstorming
    - Emergent

" This is what might be" or
    " It could be this or this or this or..." xDD

Se: Experiencing, noticing, and acting on the physical world; scanning for visible reactions and relevant data.

Ne: Interpreting situations and relationships, picking up threads of meaning, and being drawn to change what is for what could be.
    Not what I was referring to no... I reported and had removed the post that upset me

Though now that you brought it up, in that thread I was simply frustrated by a lot of the NFs that had disbelief that they could communicate with SPs when in person and with online NFs that don't have a bias the communication is always lovely

I'd like to mention/tribute Blackcat here for being so unbias and yeah, giving me a chance rather than belittling me for being an S and I know you don't have a bias

Intelligent and good people come from both S and N and I don't mind saying I've met some real nasty Ns but I'd never put them all in a box

As for me saying that you don't need N to operate I didn't mean for it to sound offensive I simply meant that S is used a lot more in the world, I even said how Ns are incredibly creative and useful but apparently I was just being "contradicting"

Also as per usual we seemed to just get thrown into a box with the SJs with no regard to our huge temperament differences

Oh BTW Dots an ENFP friend of mine thought he was ESTP for a while till I kept saying... surely you can't be and he eventually retook the test and was like... ok wow now THIS fits

When he told his dad (who knows about MBTI) that he was an ENFP his dad said "Well that explains a lot" LOL

I think his dad is INTJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

Not what I was referring to no... I reported and had removed the post that upset me

Though now that you brought it up, in that thread I was simply frustrated by a lot of the NFs that had disbelief that they could communicate with SPs when in person and with online NFs that don't have a bias the communication is always lovely

I'd like to mention/tribute Blackcat here for being so unbias and yeah, giving me a chance rather than belittling me for being an S and I know you don't have a bias

Intelligent and good people come from both S and N and I don't mind saying I've met some real nasty Ns but I'd never put them all in a box

As for me saying that you don't need N to operate I didn't mean for it to sound offensive I simply meant that S is used a lot more in the world, I even said how Ns are incredibly creative and useful but apparently I was just being "contradicting"

Also as per usual we seemed to just get thrown into a box with the SJs with no regard to our huge temperament differences
    oh... I just came across the thread so i just wanted to see if that was so.

ooh interesting I don't see why an NF can't communicate with a SP.
    I sure do communicate quite well with a pretty cool SP *Clears throat* and the ease of communication is like water over a rock.

yay!!!! for no Bias would be way out of character if i had bias....i don't like it much myself. I just love everything and everyone of every type as long as there healthy. Even then i love them but i distance myself for emotional protection.

Right on Unique about the whole never putting someone in a box cause of a few bad encounters with a certain type. I have seen some bad SJ's especially ESFJ's but find a healthy one I'm sure i'd love them to pieces xD No judgement.

hehe I know you weren't trying to sound offensive..your good .
    I can see what you meant by S is used alot more in this world. I'm thinking you meant like in the sense of physical environment, it's all right in are faces. It's tangible, where Ne still useful is more Conceptual which may seem like it's not used as much if you have that S orientation but it's influence is just as powerful. Both together i think can be banggin xDD as long as there healthy .

Heh and that's a shame about that, cause you have S in your code and getting thrown in with SJ. Definitely some difference on core needs and such.

Funny you mention about your enfp friend and his dad who was familar with mbti telling him that explains it...hehe. That explains alot...that's pretty funny. What did you observe in your friend that you noticed that didn't seem Se and more Ne when you look back on it? Really curious cause i was to see the contrast between the two to further confirm. Thanks Unique.

SP - NF power .
    What is Feeling?