First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Are INFP's boring? For comparison purposes, what about INFJ's?
    I would say no, INFPs are not boring at all. The things that go on in their head are quite marvelous, to say the least.

I get the sense that ESxxs consider me pretty boring, because of my lack of attention and/or caring to the tangible, outside world. Other types usually do not think I'm boring.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I don't know any INFP's in real life. Only a few on the net. They're not boring there.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Are INFP's boring? For comparison purposes, what about INFJ's?
    My best friend is an INFP, and he's far from boring. Aside from a few miscommunication issues, he's one of my favourite people to be around. We tend to have fun, scheming evil schemes and dorking out on video games. I think he's fairly balanced though, which might help.

My other best friend's an INFJ, though she's a relatively unhealthy one. I think her Ni is often in overdrive mode when it comes to paranoia, heh. But she's also fun, though in a completely different way. Less video games, more being overly dramatic for no reason. I find it's easier to communicate with my INFP friend, though.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I really prefer Disneyland.
    Disneyland > Disney World. I don't get why it's automatically assumed that a higher number of theme parks makes Disney World the superior choice.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

The INFP I know the best has some kind of moderate bi-polar thing going on, so they're definitely not boring. I find them more interesting than a lot of other types, but I can see how they might be dull to sensors.

awww, INFPs - nope. not at all. You asked for INFJs as well, ... hm, must admit they are my least favorite Ns, ... they are just fucking confused and too much "i love all people i would never ever hurt anybody ever". (this is based on 3-4 infjs i know from RL so...INFJs don't take it as offense.)

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    It's because you guys are damned invisible. After talking to Udog, Ihave been trying to engage the INFPs. You guys are like faries.

"hi INFP, how are you?" Down go the eyes in a sweet Fi way and you deflect the conversation onto somebody else in the room. Like you have force fields or something.

Then I look up and you have vanished into the mist.....

INFJs are more solidified and I really like them and engage quite a bit with them. Ni is the ultimate Ne bullshit detector.
    Guilty, your honor. Hey maybe that's our super power! Interest deflection.

That's a bad habit of mine disappearing...I kinda like almost being a figament of some one else's imagination.

I also think we are somewhat of an acquired taste. Those who like us, and find us fascinating, tend to hold us in high regard, but I guess more than a few people wonder why, 'till some thing sage comes from our mouths.

I also tend to react with surprise when some one is actually interested in me as a person....but boring, I think I'm far from it.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

A lot of the INFPs I know think they're the most boring people on Earth, but I find them very interesting.
    Enneagram 9w1 sp/so
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

But boring keeps the scary girls away...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    awww, INFPs - nope. not at all. You asked for INFJs as well, ... hm, must admit they are my least favorite Ns, ... they are just fucking confused and too much "i love all people i would never ever hurt anybody ever". (this is based on 3-4 infjs i know from RL so...INFJs don't take it as offense.)

But seriously, can you expand on this? How sure are you that these people are INFJs (as opposed to ISFJs and ENFJs)?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I think if you can dig under the solid steel walls of an INFP without scaring them too much, you'll probably find them to be very interesting people. The iron clad fence may look dull on the outside, but on the inside there is a hyper imaginative mind. It helps if the INFP lets people in quickly, but when you're on the receiving end of a reserved anyone, you'll probably be bored, and being bored in a certain persons presence frequently, makes you associate that person with boredom, which then leads to the conclusion that the person is boring.
    5 3 9