User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    For me it increases the level of intimacy. And I really love intimacy. I tend to manipulate people to make them dependent on me because then I'm never alone.
    well stop.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

I just prefer to know a lot about someone so I try to find things about them, what I find out is often more honest.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    just saying...i don't think their intention is to make themselves look better or tell lies about you necessarily but...when someone feels intruded upon they become naturally defensive...and may counter attack...the best advice i can give you is to allow people the space to be themselves and get to know you...show them you're interested...ask questions..discuss things you're knowledgeable about that won't creep them out.
    But I prefer talking about sex and politics all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Why?
    I can't take rejection. If I was indifferent about them it would be fine. But then I wouldn't talk about sex with them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

For me it increases the level of intimacy. And I really love intimacy. I tend to manipulate people to make them dependent on me because then I'm never alone.
    See, you shouldn't say things like that. Quite a few people do it unconsciously (and ironically, most of them probably do it in more hurtful ways than you would), but it's unacceptable to be so overt about it. You know what I mean?

I'd say your real problem is an immature approach to sharing with others (you're too open and obvious). Since you're a 15 year old E, it's more than forgivable. There are people much older who fail to grow out of such habits.

I can't take rejection. If I was indifferent about them it would be fine. But then I wouldn't talk about sex with them.
    That's another thing you shouldn't say. It sounds exactly like the kind of thing people are usually looking to avoid. It makes you sound creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    See, you shouldn't say things like that. Quite a few people do it unconsciously (and ironically, most of them probably do it in more hurtful ways than you would), but it's unacceptable to be so overt about it. You know what I mean?

I'd say your real problem is an immature approach to sharing with others (you're too open and obvious). Since you're a 15 year old E, it's more than forgivable. There are people much older who fail to grow out of such habits.

That's another thing you shouldn't say. It sounds exactly like the kind of thing people are usually looking to avoid. It makes you sound creepy.
    I like to provoke

MBTI
    ISFJ

Rejection?Wth?Talking about sex?With strangers?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I like to provoke
    Those who like to provoke need to be able to deal with rejection, because most will reject provocateurs (is that the right word?).

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Those who like to provoke need to be able to deal with rejection, because most will reject provocateurs (is that the right word?).
    That's different, it's not Fi, it's Ne. But when Fi is involved I can't take rejection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Rejection?Wth?Talking about sex?With strangers?
    romantically

To clarify something: It's always only temporarily, the next day I feel fine again.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

That's different, it's not Fi, it's Ne. But when Fi is involved I can't take rejection.
    What do you mean, "can't take it"? Do you mean you refuse to accept it, or that it hurts you badly?