• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] enfp's fact or fiction

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
Are ENTP's spontaneous?
If so mix things up! Pack your bags and hit the road!

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Are ENTP's spontaneous?
If so mix things up! Pack your bags and hit the road!

that isn't an option.... enfp children don't do well with leaving the comfort of what they know... either do entp children. The entj child would flourish though *sigh*

that means I have 3 kids as well as a mortgage

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
Major bummer. I can't see myself ever being there, maybe someday if the right girl comes along but I'm just too mobile right now.

Vortex

MBTI Type
WOLF
I don't know about the extremes. To some extent, yes, I'm extremely volatile, but I'll do my best to seem and be reasonably balanced at all times.

Thinking back on my childhood, I remember thinking that I always did things in the extreme and had a hard time with the middle ground. I think my emotions got taken to further extremes when I was younger. Things seldom seem that important anymore, so I'll laugh my way through most things. The exception is that I'll have a few days out of every year where I'm extremely depressed for no apparant reason and suffer panic attacks, again for no obvious reason. This happens in varying degrees, but just a few days out of a year.

The only thing that has really gotten to me in the last few years has been the weather. Really bad weather conditions will piss me off enough to make me cry in frustration and exasperation. I think it's because I can't do anything about it. Every other instance in life is something I can influence in some way or another or deal with. I know I sound like a spoiled brat with no real problems if the weather can be the greatest of my concerns and I probably am.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Once when I was small my parents sold our couch and when I saw them take it away I started to cry.

Every time the furniture changed it was like a pet had died for me. This went on until I was around...8 or so.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
KYAH!!!..

Sudden influx of fellow ENFPs!!!

:party:

Not enough time to read it all right now...

shen

MBTI Type
ENFP
Once when I was small my parents sold our couch and when I saw them take it away I started to cry.

Every time the furniture changed it was like a pet had died for me. This went on until I was around...8 or so.
:

awwww niffer, i once had a stuffed horse when i was little, its leg came off and my sister gave it to the school charity, i was so sad i went and bought it back.(without the leg) and made another one.

attatchment sucks!

shen

MBTI Type
ENFP
I can't do anything about it.

and what a thorn that is vortex, having no control....
you would think really, that enfp personality who dont like to control people, wouldnt like to control external events also. i have been guilty of succumbing to such frustration too hehe, probly because i can somethimes see things coming! AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT arrrrrghh...

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
so um as enfp's what do you think of this song I mean overall it's how I am..... besides I think her voice is romantically adorable.

I think that is all I have ever wanted is for someone to take me the way I am and not try to change me. But for some reason I always seem to feel like people in my life would like me better if I were different, that they are unable to take me as I am, that as me I am too much..... *sigh*

Vortex

MBTI Type
WOLF
and what a thorn that is vortex, having no control....
you would think really, that enfp personality who dont like to control people, wouldnt like to control external events also. i have been guilty of succumbing to such frustration too hehe, probly because i can somethimes see things coming! AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT arrrrrghh...

HAHA! I was just thinking: 'but I like to control people', when i realised that I like to influence people, so you're right.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
HAHA! I was just thinking: 'but I like to control people', when i realised that I like to influence people, so you're right.

This reminds me of a conversation between Me, an ENFP, and an ISTJ. Me and the ENFP were talking about how we always steer conversation to certain points that we want to discuss and the ISTJ said that he never tried to control conversation, he just let it flow. That concept was so alien to me...I just assumed that everyone influenced conversation topics and stuff.

Vortex

MBTI Type
WOLF
I think I'm quite good at letting conversation just flow as well, but I must admit that it takes a conscious effort to get into that mindset. But I have trouble understanding how anyone could completely refrain from steering topics in certain directions. Hypothetically I understand it, but I can't quite grasp it in the real world.

shen

MBTI Type
ENFP
so um as enfp's what do you think of this song I mean overall it's how I am..... besides I think her voice is romantically adorable.

I think that is all I have ever wanted is for someone to take me the way I am and not try to change me. But for some reason I always seem to feel like people in my life would like me better if I were different, that they are unable to take me as I am, that as me I am too much..... *sigh*

yeh its kind of her bedhead sunday morning voice....i like it. targo,

its hard to find a male that dosent want to try and control a female. first signs and i'm off. my last date was a disaster within half an hour, we walked in to a shop and i picked up a tattoo ..... and he piped up.....' oh,you dont want that'

:angry: targo, when the time is right, planetary aligment and all that astronomical caffuffle....in the mean time, work on yourself and your passions:yes:

but then i dont like guys who are too weakminded either, i end up with no respect and :devil:
i hate these types, 'oh baby it dosent matter that youve got a love bite, you wernt to know, i forgive you'...really? thats great!! i'll stay out for 2 nights then......pwfff. give me a cardboard cutout.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
well I am with a man who at times is simply amazing and I stress at times.

But you see being enfp it's easy to get side tracked and be someone you're not inorder to please those around you, i must confess to being guilty of this. As I focus on me and being me and learning to be happy and secure with me as I am as I was created to be.... this is where the problem lies. The wall is thick and it's black and no one has penetrated the wall... they have gotten close but still there is distance, still they are not in.... *sigh*

I am focusing on me, it's just hard to do that with an already life attached to you. *sigh*

shen

MBTI Type
ENFP
If I am right then I think most ENFP's, no matter the age, still believe/wish that they could mentally communicate with others, especially the one they love.

well i'm sure getting more and more like the artist formerly known as prince every day. my lips havent moved in hours.....
and i just cant seem to spit out my wor :alttongue:

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
lol... I am falling in love with an INFJ, and it is amazing.

oh really? and do tell what is so amazing about her? I personally don't think I could handle being around another 'F' I like the Te functions *sigh*

shen

MBTI Type
ENFP
enfp

i dont think i know one, i dont know, theyre rare arnt they? maybe one will come out of the woodwork one day for play

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
an entj? oh there is one or two here and they doesn't play nearly as much as I would like, but they do cause me to react unlike no other.... lol....