User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Ahha! I know! Why pj's!?! I just never understood that.
    You are totally right about all or nothing when it comes to clothes though.

God, I love being an ENFP. Except for when I don't.

MBTI
    INTJ

ENFPs are surely easy to love, at least the ones I know.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I've had a couple of ENFP friends with whom I've laughed for hours on end. We literally killed ourselves laughing so hard our abs were hurting. ENFP's are funny...

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Is it just me or is the emotion always teetering on the extreme edge? You know extremely funny, extremely happy, extremely hurt, extremely sad, extremely in love..... Just complete extreme?

Or is that just my mood today? Insight?
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

No I think we are pretty volatile. I know my emotions are out of whack pretty regularly.

Like last night, I was supposed to go out with this girl and so I drove to her side of town to await her call, I chilled in a starbucks parking lot.....for TWO hours. Then I hit up a bar a friend was working at and waited another hour. It was the first time I was able to control myself from not leaving a bajillion messages and freaking out. I wasn't angry at all, I knew deep down that I had not been stood up because she's a friend first but I was teetering between being extremely worried and hurt that she hadn't tried harder to get ahold of me, but I was mostly just worried.

Ok so that story had nothing to do with where my thought train was headed... But yeah, volatile emotions.

p.s. she ended up just being really sick and had left her cell phone at her folks place. No worries, today is a redo!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    Is it just me or is the emotion always teetering on the extreme edge? You know extremely funny, extremely happy, extremely hurt, extremely sad, extremely in love..... Just complete extreme?

Or is that just my mood today? Insight?
    my emotions tend to be intense, and if i'm not quick enough they take me over.
    i have noticed though, that at the extreme, it then turns into its opposite

take yesterday for example. i was trying to book into a hotel, the guys who owned it couldnt speak a word of english, (even though it was in england!) and i had already booked into it last week. me and my friend were at our wits end trying to communicate with the owners and getting nowhere. i found it so funny likening it to faulty towers and it got even funnier, eventually things got so complicated that i had to leave the building in fits of laughter. then me and my friend had to find somewhere else and i got so depressed i nearly cried

I don't ever get sad anymore, just melancholy. But I laugh at EVERYTHING.
    The week of July 2nd, my week started with performing CPR on a dying lady and ultimately not being able to save her, coming down with pneumonia from the stress, finding out that I somehow contracted TB and that a one-night-stand girl that she was pregnant.
    I laughed my way through all of it, it was too hilarious not too, like a bad soap opera. If I get physically hurt, I start cracking up. When things go wrong, I laugh.
    Eventually though I turn melancholy and retreat from the world to ponder.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    Don't piss off an ENFP inside a group of friends because I can almost guarantee that the ENFP will find a way to put you out of the group, we can extremely manipulative when we find the need to be.

i have never been like this. i respect other people too much to try and force/manipulate people to dislike someone. i may ask an oppinion about someones behaviour, and agree or diagree, but i never been known to influence anyone, in fact, i've been known to leave a circle of friends first if i dislike someone enough.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

such is life then, abstract and confusing and full of mixed emotion and people are suppose to break through the thick black wall and understand us....

damn now don't I just feel like a mess... married to an entp who is quickly becoming bored of me after almost 15yrs yet doesn't want to admit it wow,,, ain't life just grand. Yeah hear my sarcasm loud and clear *sigh*
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

I guess I exagerated that a bit. I've never actually manipulated someone out of a group but there was an instance where someone in a group didn't fit very well and kept butting heads with me to the point of me telling him to stop talking to me, the first person ever in my life. He ended up being ostrized from the group we were both a part of. Though other people had beef with him as well.
    So Yeah, just cancel that out, I've never done that.