User Tag List

First 263435363738 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    ie friends, acquaintances, tugging at me, vying for my attention...and I do mean all of my attention!!!!
    From the two ENFP's I've talked two, one confirmed the other suspected.

That works both ways, in that when they feel like giving you all their attention they can be pretty adamant about you given them all yours in return. Case of Pot meet Kettle really.

There also slightly egotistically when they think they know someone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    I'm not that sure about it. I just act; I don't think how I have an impact on people. I never thought of it. I get confused when I do notice I have impact on them and then I get embarrassed. It's really weird because I really LOVE people!
    ..... OH god your just like my enfp friend. .

I would like to here what happens when you meet enfj's. what do you think of them? do you get a long? why or why not. my enfp freind gets really confused when I talk to her since I am able "usually" to understand her point. she usually takes this as a AHH we think alike...... until I exlplain how I understood it and she is like huh?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post

I would like to here what happens when you meet enfj's. what do you think of them? do you get a long? why or why not. my enfp freind gets really confused when I talk to her since I am able "usually" to understand her point. she usually takes this as a AHH we think alike...... until I exlplain how I understood it and she is like huh?
    I do get along with ENFJ's usually. They are so warm and caring. ENFJ's seem to have a people magnets and people are drawn to them. Me too. I really appreciate their supportive style.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That works both ways, in that when they feel like giving you all their attention they can be pretty adamant about you given them all yours in return. Case of Pot meet Kettle really.
    Oh yeah. That's spot on.

I'm feel like I'm fairly patient, all in all, but those people who have nothing to talk about except themselves annoy me and I quickly lose any interest whatsoever.
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    eNFP

I don't know any people who I'm sure are ENFJs... I wish I did, though, they seem like amazing people.
    ANFP:

9w1 so/sx/sp

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

I'm not that sure about it. I just act; I don't think how I have an impact on people. I never thought of it. I get confused when I do notice I have impact on them and then I get embarrassed. It's really weird because I really LOVE people!

I agree with this completely

I never go out thinking oh I want to be the center of attention, I want to make friends I want to..... No it's never like that. Usually it's a thought process of 'oh please let me get through this night without doing anything stupid' For me going out at times can be a matter of survival especially if I don't know ppl there. *sigh*
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    enfj

I do get along with ENFJ's usually. They are so warm and caring. ENFJ's seem to have a people magnets and people are drawn to them. Me too. I really appreciate their supportive style.

Cute, I wouldnt get along with you either

ok yes we are amazing people people but why dont you get along with them?
    Last edited by theshadow; 02-10-2008 at 02:03 AM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    I agree with this completely

I never go out thinking oh I want to be the center of attention, I want to make friends I want to..... No it's never like that. Usually it's a thought process of 'oh please let me get through this night without doing anything stupid' For me going out at times can be a matter of survival especially if I don't know ppl there. *sigh*
    It's very interesting that so many ENFP's feel this way. I wonder why this is? Are we so consumed by ourselves or are we so up in clouds that we don't notice other people's reactions to us?

Cute, I wouldnt get along with you either

ok yes we are amazing people people but why dont you get along with them?
    Now I'm puzzled. because I wrote there that I do get along. Meaning that I like ENFJ's.

MBTI
    enfj

Alcearos;130044]It's very interesting that so many ENFP's feel this way. I wonder why this is? Are we so consumed by ourselves or are we so up in clouds that we don't notice other people's reactions to us?
    sometimes yes

Now I'm puzzled. because I wrote there that I do get along. Meaning that I like ENFJ's.
    ... your right. "well maybe I expected your response to what I said to be different...."

anyhow thank you.

MBTI
    eNFP

It's very interesting that so many ENFP's feel this way. I wonder why this is? Are we so consumed by ourselves or are we so up in clouds that we don't notice other people's reactions to us?
    I would guess that it's because we just are, and we do our thing without even thinking about it... it's only when someone's behaviour alters towards us, or something like that - we are jolted down to earth and realise the effect we have on other people.... It embarasses us because we're generally modest folks, and overmuch attention is uncomfortable for us...

(Actually, this reminds me of the video I posted here. Robin Williams (an ENFP) does his thing and is totally caught up in the moment... when he finishes and sits down he looks quite embarassed at the standing ovation. And you would think, he gets applause like that all the time - but he's still not 'used to it'.)
    ANFP:

9w1 so/sx/sp