User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

My low post count is based on having a real life and being the life of the party and other wonderful stuff like that. Yes, it's hard to keep up with all the girls that are into me. I get like 10 new numbers a day.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    are you suggesting......
    All I'm suggesting is that we've been around just as long. I've just been less active.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotTooPopular View Post
    All I'm suggesting is that we've been around just as long. I've just been less active.

obviously you didn't look at my post count

but I have no life so here I sit
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    haha ive done that but mine usually sounds more like a drunken duck than a pondering plato
    That's just way too funny

MBTI
    WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Hey, I don't do this.

What's there to steer to anyways? Hmm...

But what about Ne?

What is there to steer? well quite a lot if you want information, just as an example. You might even steer a conversation in a direction helpful to the person you're talking with, letting the realise something.

What about Ne? are you saying Ne would make this impossible? I think Ne would be helpful.

I really enjoy helping people answer their own questions by making them think it through and talk it through, is this a normal ENFP thing ya'll?

MBTI
    WOLF

Findthejake; yeah

MBTI
    GONE

Default ENFP's Unite!

It's so nice hearing from other ENFP's -- you GET IT! I always liked personality testing but it's just a nice change of pace to hear from people who experience and interact with the world on an instinctual level in similar ways.

I totally understand about the 'volatile emotions' (my friends say that I am manic and and I often act like I am drunk when I haven't had any alcohol.. I also have a crazy but sporadic temper).

As for manipulating people...I think for ENFP's what other people call 'manipulation' we would just call 'getting it' and getting people. It just comes so naturally... But I know at least for myself with my intense sense of right and wrong and extreme dislike of controlling or being controlled -- I would never try to make someone do soemthing detrimental. I agree with another poster though, that sometimes I might try to help someone help themselves...or me.

And drifting in and out of people's lives -- OMG, I thought this was just me! this is actually a problem for me and so true! I'm afraid that I'm overstepping my bounds or someone doesn't really like me just tolerating me, etc. etc. etc. and so I back off. I dont' really push most relationships, I let them happen. I have a lot of acquaintances and my INTP friend says that 'most people like me/ I get along with most people' but there's not a lot of people I feel comfortable really spending a nice evening out with.

I love this! I wanna hear more from other ENFP's and other types on their thoughts on ENFPs!

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    What is there to steer? well quite a lot if you want information, just as an example. You might even steer a conversation in a direction helpful to the person you're talking with, letting the realise something.

What about Ne? are you saying Ne would make this impossible? I think Ne would be helpful.
    Oh..I see, I see. But I can't imagine doing this all the time..like in regular conversation.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Any other ENFP's come on too strong at the beginning of a relationship, or feel like they are smothering the person and scare themselves into running away?

I am at that point now after the girl and I had some signals crossed tonight... we'll see where I stand in the morning but right now I feel like she is tired of me even though she has not said this or given any real implication of it. Sigh... being me is frusterating! (I am feeling really really heartbroken/depressed right now...)