User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

only 60% I see

my silliness is always dependant on how well or how confident I feel in a situation.

Tonight was a general meeting for our Parent Advisory Counsel and so we propose projected income from various fund raising and such and then we try to balance that with the needs of the school and the students. We don't take into account the nice surplus we have sitting in the chequing account though. Finally as we're trying to cut here and add here someone says do we really need a balanced budget..... I say in my most whittiest of voices well the government never does so I don't know why we do.... lol.... anyways it broke the tension and we all laughed and made it out of that room before we all went crazy!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Lulz I see hehehe.

And the confidence part is true for me too, I think.

Oh wow this has become more like the ENFP bonding thread.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

well what better way to allow others to really see us then to give us a place to open up and be ourselves.....

the excitement that is resonating from this thread is well electrifying
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

I do love being me.
    Took the girl to an art museum last night. It was great, I really got to pull her out of her mind and communicate to me what she was feeling about the different paintings, while at the same time I got to critique most of them in a not so serious way that made her hit me alot. It was great.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Hey, I don't do this.

What's there to steer to anyways? Hmm...

But what about Ne?
    a happy ending for everyone. a captain wont just let a boat take its own course if theres a huge rock in its general direction. and let all the crew capsize.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    The silly switch is all the truth. Except in my case it's like a serious switch...based on how my silliness is what is on for the majority of the time.

Here on MBTIc my silly switch is only like 60% on max.
    LOL.... another fine mess!!(reminds me of laurel and hardy)

MBTI
    eNfP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Smile perfect type photo

findthejake--I have to say that your photo, if it's you, is the quintessential ENFP guy picture! It cracks me up, but I've seen that exact facial expression on some of my ENFP guy friends' faces! The energy & goofiness is palpable........

Thanks! That's totally me on a recent trip to Guam. I took a series of shots and that one is one of my fav's. I get yelled at alot by people who I take pictures with because it's damn near impossible for me to smile "normal" for a picture. When the camera comes out my face just snaps into some over-the-top expression.
    Random Jake - a photoset on Flickr
    as witnessed in that narcissistic set of mine.... :P

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    We try to will others to love us
    this ive thought about.
    i like other people loving me for who i am,(whoever that is!) but i dont think i try to 'make' others love me, well at least not consciously.... i dunno..... i remember being deluded once though, and stuck all the pieces of a jigsaw in all the wrong places and got a real illusion..... you dont wanna know

as enfp, i think we tend to see the good in people more so, than whats wrong in them, we dont focus on the weaknesses too much, i would rather comment on a strong point than a weak one .(unless its really bad, and for me its about tact in these situ's, again, because i have feelings, everyone else has them too) i think its because i like to make people feel good about theirselves, it makes me feel good when others feel good about theirselves, but i have noticed it can backfire, especially when one already feels good about them selves enough already,........i dont know, maybe its time for the black hat! oh god no, i can see it now, everyone cower in the corner im going over to the other side..... the TJ side, there, i will make you scream .....

no really im a chikken, i cant.....those lovely NFs....... if it wernt for them, where would you all go to if you needed healing?

MBTI
    ENFP

Default photo of jake

pure cheddar .....