User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

i learn best through play, like a puppy, but god that silly switch....whats that all about?

its like a surge of energy, directed outwards, i infect others and they all end up with this madness for a bit, even the Introverts get high, i allow them to drink my reserves because i need the release. its like a mad half hour. i'm due one i can feel it....
    i get like improvision moments and anything at hand is used. i do it at work,i do it in front of the managers, and i dont care. it also comes on when the staff morale is low, like i need to pick everyone up, forget your troubles type of logic,
    this is a trait for us i believe.
    anyone else have a silly switch? and is it only enfps?

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    This reminds me of a conversation between Me, an ENFP, and an ISTJ. Me and the ENFP were talking about how we always steer conversation to certain points that we want to discuss and the ISTJ said that he never tried to control conversation, he just let it flow. That concept was so alien to me...I just assumed that everyone influenced conversation topics and stuff.
    no they dont, and sometimes i dont. i only do it times of lack of understanding and co operation. and its usually to kill 2 birds with one stone. i wonder if this is just an N trait? i know a few Ss that dont do this

MBTI
    WOLF

I definitely have a silly switch. But it's much more obvious when it gets turned off. I'll go from supersilly nutjob to sombre, austere and very, very serious in the blink of an eye. Or I'll get all philosophical on you. Or sarcastic, but funny. To others my behaviour must be like changing channels on the telly all the time. I do try to balance it out, though.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

yes yes the silly switch.... I need a good close friend to help activate this switch, my cousin and I were complete and utter nut jobs, my husband thought I to be 15 at the time when I was actually 19 b/c I was so silly. The life of any party especially when the alcohol enters the body.....

I have heard comments like i don't need to drink i will just watch you to damn my stomach is gonna hurt so bad from laughing..... ah the fun of it all and yes almost in the blink of an eye it's done and we're back to quiet and inconspicuous!

It's been a while since I have found my silly switch, but soon I shall find it again.
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Or I'll get all philosophical on you. .
    haha ive done that but mine usually sounds more like a drunken duck than a pondering plato

i tend to do that as well, get high and crazy to get everybody jumped up, then turn into a philosopher for the rest of the night. It's crazy.

The INFJ girl, well she's adorable and we some how click on a very intuitive level. Crazy hard to explain but we seemingly understand each other without really talking about it, though we've talked about the phenomena itself. In group settings she's quiet but supportive, in private she's not quiet at all which is awesome. She is a touchy feely lover, which is great for me since I thrive on touch to let me know i'm loved.
    And I've always thought that a "magic" kiss, ya know the ones with fireworks and electricity, were bunk. Not so. That first kiss was charged and left us both breathless. Quite a connection!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    i tend to do that as well, get high and crazy to get everybody jumped up, then turn into a philosopher for the rest of the night. It's crazy.

The INFJ girl, well she's adorable and we some how click on a very intuitive level. Crazy hard to explain but we seemingly understand each other without really talking about it, though we've talked about the phenomena itself. In group settings she's quiet but supportive, in private she's not quiet at all which is awesome. She is a touchy feely lover, which is great for me since I thrive on touch to let me know i'm loved.
    And I've always thought that a "magic" kiss, ya know the ones with fireworks and electricity, were bunk. Not so. That first kiss was charged and left us both breathless. Quite a connection!
    awwww, blindness,thats lovely! i love tales like this. soppy lil' buggers

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    awwww, blindness,thats lovely! i love tales like this. soppy lil' buggers

his post left me breathless.... it's been too long..... *sigh*
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    I think I'm quite good at letting conversation just flow as well, but I must admit that it takes a conscious effort to get into that mindset. But I have trouble understanding how anyone could completely refrain from steering topics in certain directions. Hypothetically I understand it, but I can't quite grasp it in the real world.
    Hey, I don't do this.

What's there to steer to anyways? Hmm...

But what about Ne?
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

The silly switch is all the truth. Except in my case it's like a serious switch...based on how my silliness is what is on for the majority of the time.

Here on MBTIc my silly switch is only like 60% on max.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D