• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Males

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
That might subconsciously the reason why we don't share certain with anyone just like that - everyone knows us as fun people that often affect the mood of the group (of friends), and we know that if we were to be completely transparent we would bring the mood down. You explained your wish for your friend to be his silly self near you like he is with other people....it's because everyone likes and wants that from us, that we tend to choose very carefully when to share the deeper side of ourselves. Not everyone can deal with the fact that the charismatic, happy-go-lucky Ne-dominant is the same person with the deep Fi thoughts/considerations. It confuses people.

+11111

:hug:

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wow, that's a wonderful way to put it and it seems to explain alot of the behavior I've seen in myself.

lamp

I once tried to help an ENFP male by telling him what he was doing wrong. I saw his little Fi heart break.
Your suggestion broke some sort of consistency he was maintaining perhaps. Also, I find your signature appropriate :)

Lol yeah, a few times I've sat listening to one of his opinion rages when suddenly I perk up and disagree with him entirely on something, and he goes from hardcore to stuttering in 60 nanoseconds :D.
When this happens to me I am usually trying to see if I can adopt some fusion of my position and your new opposite position. Then I have to decide, if I want to adopt it.