User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ENFP Males

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    That might subconsciously the reason why we don't share certain with anyone just like that - everyone knows us as fun people that often affect the mood of the group (of friends), and we know that if we were to be completely transparent we would bring the mood down. You explained your wish for your friend to be his silly self near you like he is with other's because everyone likes and wants that from us, that we tend to choose very carefully when to share the deeper side of ourselves. Not everyone can deal with the fact that the charismatic, happy-go-lucky Ne-dominant is the same person with the deep Fi thoughts/considerations. It confuses people.

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Wow, that's a wonderful way to put it and it seems to explain alot of the behavior I've seen in myself.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    I once tried to help an ENFP male by telling him what he was doing wrong. I saw his little Fi heart break.
    Your suggestion broke some sort of consistency he was maintaining perhaps. Also, I find your signature appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by ZiL View Post
    Lol yeah, a few times I've sat listening to one of his opinion rages when suddenly I perk up and disagree with him entirely on something, and he goes from hardcore to stuttering in 60 nanoseconds .
    When this happens to me I am usually trying to see if I can adopt some fusion of my position and your new opposite position. Then I have to decide, if I want to adopt it.

I just argue with them. :|