entp

my enfp buddy

1 test - estp
    2 test - entp
    3 test - entp

then i made him read enfp description and he couldnt argue

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm an ENFP male, only 10% on the F side of F/T, though.

The descriptions of ENFPs sound so much like me, it's scary.

I've tested as ENFP ever since junior high, 28 years old at present.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Welcome to the hell of biased self-consciousness, Sh0t.

StephMC939 : What do you mean by "guarded" exactly?

thisGuy : I tested as ESTP once and ENTP quite a few times. I've also noticed that some male friends of mine I would swear were Fs, tested as Ts. Now, I'm not saying they are in fact Fs, but I know a lot of guys probably have a hard time accepting their feeling side in some way. That doesn't mean your friend is ENFP though, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Clonester View Post
    I'm an ENFP male, though I don't always feel like an E. More of an xNFP. Maybe it's just because the ENFP I know is a girl and very bubbly and excited.
    How different people behave and how their Eness manifests, differs a lot. I'm certainly not bubbly or excited most of the time, and there are lots of other ENFPs that aren't either.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by staytuned7 View Post
    3 of my closest friends are ENFP males. This describes each of them perfectly and uniquely.

They're amazing people. Very sensitive, VERY fun and occasionally kind of stressful

As far as my experience goes, you ENFP guys aren't that rare, but you sure are lovely individuals. I wouldn't trade these friendships for anything!
    Well, I'll return the favor.

I am attracted to INFJs. They are seclusive, mysterious, deep, and curious and they really steal my breath.

If I were to ever marry, it'd be with an INFJ.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by ZiL View Post
    the more I'm surprised by how soft/tender he is when it's just you and him. It's more than I am
    I once tried to help an ENFP male by telling him what he was doing wrong. I saw his little Fi heart break. I was like awwww . Then I was like o-ow...I don't know how to reverse this *helpless*.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    I once tried to help an ENFP male by telling him what he was doing wrong. I saw his little Fi heart break. I was like awwww . Then I was like o-ow...I don't know how to reverse this *helpless*.
    Warning: Before reading this post, please don some form of UV protection. Long term exposure to the AWESOMENESS of the ENFP has been known to cause blindness, diarrhea, nausea, stomach cramps, and even death. Please proceed reading at your own risk.

You've obviously mistyped him. We can do no wrong, for we are AWESOME INCARNATE! You feel THAT? Do YOU FEEL IT! That's our AWESOMENESS seeping through this thread, and into YOU!

*spills his drink across the keyboard, hits his head on the monitor, and electrocutes himself" AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Last edited by stigmatica; 07-09-2009 at 08:47 AM.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    StephMC939 : What do you mean by "guarded" exactly?
    Again, only basing this off one ENFP guy I know and one ENFP girl I know... When I'm brought around his friends, I sense that they view him as silly, funny, almost light-hearted and outgoing guy. I only rarely get to see that side of him. Sometimes I got the feeling he was (and still is) trying too hard to be deep and serious with me, when really...? I love to play! Cut loose with me! I like having in-depth conversations too, but sometimes it's a too-serious over-load. Especially when it leads to too emotional of subjects. I guess that isn't what people typically see as "guarded" but what I mean is I felt like he was guarding certain sides of him from me.... when I wanted to see all sides, silly included. :P My ENFP sister doesn't ever seem to have a problem showing any of her sides.

MBTI
    ENFP

That sounds quite true for myself. Probably because there are so many SJ's out there. When an SP sees my fun/silly/crazy side their reaction is then . When an SJ sees that side they are like then .

That's why I love ExxP's and ISxP's. They know how to have fun and I love to have fun too.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Warning: Before reading this post, please don some form of UV protection. Long term exposure to the AWESOMENESS of the ENFP has been know to cause blindness, diarrhea, nausea, stomach cramps, and even death. Please proceed reading at your own risk.

You've obviously mistyped him. We can do no wrong, for we are AWESOME INCARNATE! You feel THAT? Do YOU FEEL IT! That's our AWESOMENESS seeping through this thread, and into YOU!

*spills his drink across the keyboard, hits his head on the monitor, and electrocutes himself" AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Fifi!

Where did I say you weren't awesome?

*kisses the frog and revives him*

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post

Lol yeah, a few times I've sat listening to one of his opinion rages when suddenly I perk up and disagree with him entirely on something, and he goes from hardcore to stuttering in 60 nanoseconds .
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO