Thread: ENFP Males

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    And you quoted me before I edited that to correct it. The point is they are not synonyms. I was asking you a simple yes or no question, why so reluctant?
    :confused:

Sy, read the sentence. Let it sink in. It will all make sense soon enough.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    :confused:

Sy, read the sentence. Let it sink in. It will all make sense soon enough.
    I got your opinion. Just don't see why you think so. Not that you need to explain of course. But basically I was wondering why you thought so. Gender roles, yeah. We might be males and not show our sensitivity in much the same ways...doesn't mean we don't still show it. Doesn't mean we aren't just as apt., was my point.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    Lol, very ISTP'ish reaction.
    Imagine, my husband (ISTP) and me.
    He never understand me when I'm crying when watching tv shows. He thought I was feeling down and he doens't understand I'm feelinīg for somebody else.

I think I know few male ENFP's.
    My boss at work, he is quite definitely ENFP. I can recognize certain patterns of ENFP with him but I do think male ENFP's seem much tougher to the outside than the female as Lauren there put it. The gender difference + how the society wants us to behave.

I had an online chat with another ENFP male while gameplaying online game. He's comments made me a bit surprised at times because I do live with tough ISTP male. I mean, I'm really not used to see tenderness and softness in guys because I live with the ulitmately manly man who is really not that emotional.

I think I've used too many 's in this post.
    ISTPs can get really emotional though you just don't see it yet...We tend to get really emotional over harder hangups than movies though

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I got your opinion. Just don't see why you think so. Not that you need to explain of course. But basically I was wondering why you thought so. Gender roles, yeah. We might be males and not show our sensitivity in much the same ways...doesn't mean we don't still show it. Doesn't mean we aren't just as apt., was my point.
    Okay, ENFP males are definitely apt to show their sensitivity.

There is no point debating this when I gave my reason why I thought so, others agreed with me, and it is generally accepted as being true in most cases. If it doesn't apply to you, great.

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    Lol, very ISTP'ish reaction.
    Imagine, my husband (ISTP) and me.
    He never understand me when I'm crying when watching tv shows. He thought I was feeling down and he doens't understand I'm feelinīg for somebody else.

I think I know few male ENFP's.
    My boss at work, he is quite definitely ENFP. I can recognize certain patterns of ENFP with him but I do think male ENFP's seem much tougher to the outside than the female as Lauren there put it. The gender difference + how the society wants us to behave.

I had an online chat with another ENFP male while gameplaying online game. He's comments made me a bit surprised at times because I do live with tough ISTP male. I mean, I'm really not used to see tenderness and softness in guys because I live with the ulitmately manly man who is really not that emotional.

I think I've used too many 's in this post.
    oh, I'm thinking how ISTP is a great match with ENFP. many of my crushes were ISTP

MBTI
    ISFJ

Okay, ENFP males are definitely apt to show their sensitivity.

If you are so bent on changing the tone to stealth insulting remarks, I can join ya.

There is no point debating this when I gave my reason why I thought so, others agreed with me, and it is generally accepted as being true in most cases.
    Your "reason" made no sense. It doesn't matter whether anyone agreed with you or if it's generally accepted. The comment was directed at you. But fine.

Just learn to relax. You're not on trial here. If you don't care to discuss feel free to ignore me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

If you are so bent on changing the tone to stealth insulting remarks, I can join ya.
    Again, :confused:

I didn't insult you. But you can interpret it that way if you wish.

Your "reason" made no sense.
    Why and how? Do we need to discuss what is meant by gender roles?
    Just learn to relax.
    I am relaxed. Learn to stop making assumptions about a person's physiological state. Especially online.

You're not on trial here.
    Neither are you.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    oh, I'm thinking how ISTP is a great match with ENFP. many of my crushes were ISTP
    ENFP girls are awesome it's a breath of fresh air

MBTI
    ISFJ

Again, :confused:

I didn't insult you. You can interpret it that way if you wish.
    I only do because you fail to address what I'm actually saying while asking me to reread your posts and saying things like "Okay, ENFP males are definitely apt to show their sensitivity.".

Why and how? Do we need to discuss what is meant by gender roles?
    Do I need to retype what I typed in my last post saying different ways to show sensitivity does not equate to inaptness to show sensitivity?

I am relaxed. Learn to stop making assumptions about a person's physiological state. Especially online.
    I know you are calm. That was just me connecting the dots. The dohs and the rolleyes are meaningless. I can be pretty deluded

Neither are you.
    Then accept to level with me and acknowledge my points instead. Can't blame you if you don't care to discuss. But if you care, then talk with me, that's how people discuss.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Sy, this a language barrier. I've addressed you several times. Maybe someone else will kindly explain it to you. I don't care to debate whether ENFP males show their sensitvity or not; I'd rather watch paint drip. So this debate is done on my part.