User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: NF's and others

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

SP- I've found them to be mysterious, gentle-hearted and full of zest for the moment. I wish I could be more like them...stepping into their world is like taking a vacation from the guilt-laden complexity of mine. Love 'em.

NT- I admire them for their intelligence and find them really funny and engaging, when I don't feel like killing them.

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    What do NF's think of the other three temperaments?

SP?
    SJ?
    NT?
    SP - I get a little eye-rolly when they get their "carpe diem" vibe going... :rolli:

SJ - Love that down-to-Earth quality. Wish I had more of it.

NT - A lot of fun to talk to and mess with as long as they don't take that intellectual arrogance thing too seriously.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Here go the stereotypes

SP - the kind of person who might help me feel lighter and loosened up a bit when I get trapped inside my head. Someone who might help me realize it isn't that complicated or dark after all.

SJ - the kind of person who feels stable and like I know what they expect from me and can be counted on. Such a person might also help moderate my tendency to forget things.

NT - the kind of person who is an ideal sounding board for ideas, who I can meet in "idea space" and work through theories.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

SP - no one better to party with (if by party you mean *really* party... fuzzy memory at the end of the night kind of party). Or to talk about kittens with!!

SJ - I've noticed these... SJs... from afar. Actually I like xSFJs, but the rest I just let populate the world and keep it what it is.

NT - 'nuff said.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

all three.

NTs drain me the most because they have this.. absoluteness about them. Sometimes there's just no proving them wrong, or telling them anything. It gets draining to always have to quietly resolve that the conflict isn't worth the effort, especially if it's something I feel strongly about.

But honestly without the other temps out there I'd go crazy. I like different.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    sp: idiot
    sj: idiot
    nt: smart
    I love you.

MBTI
    ISFJ

SP - "Ma people!"
    SJ - "Che was mentally unstable...but you know what?... "
    NT - "Be kind rewind"

Hope that made no sense at all.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    I love you.
    Love you too.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

SP: Rather vague, so in the moment, march to their own beat, irreverant, free from social constrains and expectations.

SJ: Responsible, supportive, organized, generous with their time and energy, quick to act and do what is necessary, the glue of society.

NT: Complex, forward-thinkers, a constant flow of information, straight-forward, not bogged down by doubt and worries, able to see through details to find the simple core of things

MBTI
    INFP

SP - I enjoy SP's and they help me just chill out and have fun. I love their odd quirks. They get a kick out of embarrassing me, but they're not mean about it, and it's probably good for me. Sometimes I get a little frustrated with the ones I know because they are more concrete in thinking and we aren't always on the same wavelength. On the other side of the coin, I frustrate them sometimes because my head's in the clouds and I don't notice things that are right in front of my face. I don't get why the SP's I know think everything about bodily functions and/or awkward situations is hilarious.

SJ - I appreciate their constancy. They're good at helping me stay on track with projects, since I'm hopeless in that department on my own. I'm not big on tradition, and sometimes that gets me in trouble with them. The ones I know are so grounded in the here and now that I find them slightly boring. And I think they find me too weird.

NT - I pretty much adore NT's. (No, mortabunt, this isn't for your benefit. ) I love the way their brains work, and especially enjoy their humor. I feel challenged by them, usually in a positive sense. When they're on my side I feel very safe. Sometimes they are a little too overbearing and insensitive. Occasionally, clueless in the emotional department. Even when they're arrogant assholes, I somehow still adore them...
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%