User Tag List

Thread: Bleh

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESE

Default Bleh

My get up and go has got up and gone. Getting very mixed signals from this girl I'm seeing and it has totally drained my energy.
    How do other NFPs recharge?
    I literally can't be bothered. Why should I get excited about her when she's not giving me much to go on?
    Bleh.:steam:
    Never stick your d*ck in pudding...You can spend all day talking about how great it is but no-one will eat it 'cos you stuck your d*ck in it!!!

"Does it involve wanton destruction?"
    "We can only hope"

MBTI
    ENFP

I usually re-charge by hanging out with people who appreciate me. I also enjoy doing some sort of physical activity. Hmm... and possibly some random screaming out car windows and/or in the middle of a field. Not that it would re-charge anything but its a good release lol

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESE

Quote Originally Posted by nameBRAND View Post
    I usually re-charge by hanging out with people who appreciate me. I also enjoy doing some sort of physical activity. Hmm... and possibly some random screaming out car windows and/or in the middle of a field. Not that it would re-charge anything but its a good release lol
    Hahaha!
    Sounds like something I'd do just because I can!
    Actually, I found singing really helps. I went to my rehearsal today and nailed a song that's been plaguing me for years! I knew I could do it but I kept holding back and screwing it up.

I have to sing a few times a week or I get twitchy, didn't help that it's been 5 days when I posted this since I'd rehearsed so got my rocks off (in the musical sense) and feel much, much better.
    Never stick your d*ck in pudding...You can spend all day talking about how great it is but no-one will eat it 'cos you stuck your d*ck in it!!!

"We can only hope"

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Word of advice..ease up on her, give her some space and let her come running back to you

Meanwhile, don't fret, keep yourself entertained, recharge your batteries and don't hold a grudge. When she comes back to you, enjoy
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Word of advice..ease up on her, give her some space and let her come running back to you

Meanwhile, don't fret, keep yourself entertained, recharge your batteries and don't hold a grudge. When she comes back to you, enjoy
    Ohhh this all turned around, bloody odd! Was just my own perceptions and having no physical/social contact that day. Chatted to her later and things just took off, we're getting on better than ever.

I'm tempted to say something on the 'Why does everyone hate ENFJs?' thread, but I'm too mushy to not spoil it! She's much more submissive than I'm used to. Not a pushover, but likes her man being manly and leading. Whereas I'm laid back, put me in charge and I don't exactly lead. I just go 'ohhh let's do that! Come on, keep up!'

"We can only hope"

it's a nuclear device antireconciler's Avatar
    MBTI
    Intj
    Enneagram
    5w4 so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by MattC333 View Post
    Whereas I'm laid back, put me in charge and I don't exactly lead. I just go 'ohhh let's do that! Come on, keep up!'
    Isn't that leading?
    ~ a n t i r e c o n c i l e r
    What is death, dies.
    What is life, lives.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MattC333 View Post
    Ohhh this all turned around, bloody odd! Was just my own perceptions and having no physical/social contact that day. Chatted to her later and things just took off, we're getting on better than ever.

I'm tempted to say something on the 'Why does everyone hate ENFJs?' thread, but I'm too mushy to not spoil it! She's much more submissive than I'm used to. Not a pushover, but likes her man being manly and leading. Whereas I'm laid back, put me in charge and I don't exactly lead. I just go 'ohhh let's do that! Come on, keep up!'
    LOL, well now that you know what she likes, it shouldn't be too hard to keep it going. Sorry, I thought from your OP that you might be overwhelming her, but it would appear you weren't overwhelming her enough then
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

^quote is weird. I always get the too much or too little attention problem wrong. God, I can't wait to get to college. Then, I can actually find some NF's.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESE

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    ^quote is weird. I always get the too much or too little attention problem wrong. God, I can't wait to get to college. Then, I can actually find some NF's.
    I know the feeling, that always been my problem. It's usually too much but when I've tried not as much, I don't feel right and it's also backfired on me lol. Could just be I'm too good for my previous lovers

"We can only hope"

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

If you're in high school, get to college, then go to the physics department. There should be enough INT's to keep you happy.