• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Bleh

MattC333

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My get up and go has got up and gone. Getting very mixed signals from this girl I'm seeing and it has totally drained my energy.
How do other NFPs recharge?
I literally can't be bothered. Why should I get excited about her when she's not giving me much to go on?
Bleh.:steam:

nameBRAND

MBTI Type
ENFP
I usually re-charge by hanging out with people who appreciate me. I also enjoy doing some sort of physical activity. Hmm... and possibly some random screaming out car windows and/or in the middle of a field. Not that it would re-charge anything but its a good release lol

MattC333

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I usually re-charge by hanging out with people who appreciate me. I also enjoy doing some sort of physical activity. Hmm... and possibly some random screaming out car windows and/or in the middle of a field. Not that it would re-charge anything but its a good release lol

Hahaha!
Sounds like something I'd do just because I can!
Actually, I found singing really helps. I went to my rehearsal today and nailed a song that's been plaguing me for years! I knew I could do it but I kept holding back and screwing it up.

I have to sing a few times a week or I get twitchy, didn't help that it's been 5 days when I posted this since I'd rehearsed so got my rocks off (in the musical sense) and feel much, much better.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Word of advice..ease up on her, give her some space and let her come running back to you ;)

Meanwhile, don't fret, keep yourself entertained, recharge your batteries and don't hold a grudge. When she comes back to you, enjoy ;)

MattC333

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Word of advice..ease up on her, give her some space and let her come running back to you ;)

Meanwhile, don't fret, keep yourself entertained, recharge your batteries and don't hold a grudge. When she comes back to you, enjoy ;)

Ohhh this all turned around, bloody odd! Was just my own perceptions and having no physical/social contact that day. Chatted to her later and things just took off, we're getting on better than ever.

I'm tempted to say something on the 'Why does everyone hate ENFJs?' thread, but I'm too mushy to not spoil it! She's much more submissive than I'm used to. Not a pushover, but likes her man being manly and leading. Whereas I'm laid back, put me in charge and I don't exactly lead. I just go 'ohhh let's do that! Come on, keep up!'

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohhh this all turned around, bloody odd! Was just my own perceptions and having no physical/social contact that day. Chatted to her later and things just took off, we're getting on better than ever.

I'm tempted to say something on the 'Why does everyone hate ENFJs?' thread, but I'm too mushy to not spoil it! She's much more submissive than I'm used to. Not a pushover, but likes her man being manly and leading. Whereas I'm laid back, put me in charge and I don't exactly lead. I just go 'ohhh let's do that! Come on, keep up!'

LOL, well now that you know what she likes, it shouldn't be too hard to keep it going. Sorry, I thought from your OP that you might be overwhelming her, but it would appear you weren't overwhelming her enough then :D

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
^quote is weird. I always get the too much or too little attention problem wrong. God, I can't wait to get to college. Then, I can actually find some NF's.

MattC333

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
^quote is weird. I always get the too much or too little attention problem wrong. God, I can't wait to get to college. Then, I can actually find some NF's.

I know the feeling, that always been my problem. It's usually too much but when I've tried not as much, I don't feel right and it's also backfired on me lol. Could just be I'm too good for my previous lovers :angry::woot:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
If you're in high school, get to college, then go to the physics department. There should be enough INT's to keep you happy.