• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ & INFP

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I see someone who is very dreamy, caring and kind to others like me, but instead of that being sprinkled in a mystical and enigmatic coating, it's bursting with energy and enthusiasm. ENFJ is basically INFP in a more structured and charismatic coat.

One thing I really like about ENFJs is the endearing vocal fluctuations in their voice when they speak. I guess that is what makes them such great public speakers. Okay, I need to stop gushing about you ENFJs lol.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*glances both ways* I don't see anyone objecting to gush. Proceed! :D

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
lol some other things:

You smile often when looking others in the eyes
You don't shy away from acknowledging people's strengths and aren't intimidated by them either
You're easy to guilt if you've done something wrong (I only like that because others rarely appear to have a conscious about their actions)
You ask probing questions and revel in the answers you get
You're great conversationalists and can easily continue conversation when a gap of silence appears

Okay...that's it for now. Maybe I will continue more later :)

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Feel free to gush about the ENFJ-perceived endearing qualities of INFP's... :blush:

jimboworld

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'd like to hear you worship L Ron Hubbard, Jim Jones, and Adolf Hitler.

lol some other things:

You smile often when looking others in the eyes
You don't shy away from acknowledging people's strengths and aren't intimidated by them either
You're easy to guilt if you've done something wrong (I only like that because others rarely appear to have a conscious about their actions)
You ask probing questions and revel in the answers you get
You're great conversationalists and can easily continue conversation when a gap of silence appears

Okay...that's it for now. Maybe I will continue more later :)

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

Hey! This thread is supposed to be about INFP+ENFJ's and relationships between them. Starting them, maintaining them, joys, surprises, difficulties, misunderstandings, super deep meaningful heartfelt conversations :hug: , etc

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-intensity
-you're decided and a planner
-the goading
-the invulnerability is cute, since we can see right through you
-we patiently wait for you to run your errands with people so you can finally unfurl and have someone(us) take care of you for once
-you are in-charge while we run you(not controlling, ya know?)
-the epicurean attitude - always fun for me at least

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
lol this thread is just one big circle jerk. I love it:blush:

Hmm, is that a canadian phrase or something? I don't know what it means that could meaningfully apply to this thread.

But yes, do go on with our INFP good points! :wubbie: I think we INFP's need to be reminded more frequently of our good points than the ENFJ's do of theirs since it is my experience that they get positively complemented about things far more often than we do.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I don't understand this thread at all. I must have alien Fe or something.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Hmm, is that a canadian phrase or something? I don't know what it means that could meaningfully apply to this thread.

But yes, do go on with our INFP good points! :wubbie: I think we INFP's need to be reminded more frequently of our good points than the ENFJ's do of theirs since it is my experience that they get positively complemented about things far more often than we do.

My calling this thread a circle jerk was a play on it's usual meaning
. Basically we're just sitting around talking about our types in a very flattering manner.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
-intensity
-you're decided and a planner
-the goading
-the invulnerability is cute, since we can see right through you
-we patiently wait for you to run your errands with people so you can finally unfurl and have someone(us) take care of you for once
-you are in-charge while we run you(not controlling, ya know?)
-the epicurean attitude - always fun for me at least

haha yes. All of these!

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
My calling this thread a circle jerk was a play on it's usual meaning
. Basically we're just sitting around talking about our types in a very flattering manner.

I was afraid that that is what you meant! You know, I never thought I'd hear an NF describe people complementing other people in that way Especially from a fellow INFP. Do ENFJ's, and their Ni?, rub off on us the wrong way? I'm gonna go run away and cry now. :cry:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Wait, she isn't supposed to like her ENFJ because of Adolf Hitler? Hell, if she does that the terrorists will have won. :rolli:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP cultivates the crazy inside the ENFJ
ENFJ protects the poet and allows them an easy transition and anchor to more practical and less psychic endeavors ?

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I am an ISFP though I've also tested INFP. I've been married to an ENFJ for 23 years. He smothered me in the beginning. Told me within a month he was falling for me and then a few months later proposed!!! Not sure why me .. maybe it was my kindness, shyness, also I loved animals and lived in the country. He was from the city so I think he just fell in love with the concept of me as well.

Good luck.

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
So whats the news between you and your ENFJ boy toy?

I love how this thread is thriving off enfjs and infps. I guess NT's dont really know what love is lol jk. The INTPs and ENTPs do. ;)