• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ & INFP

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The scene of a party:

ENFJ does his/her charisma thing, then leaves once the job is done
Discovers INFP smoking a metaphorical cigarette and wonders what it is?
Begins to analyze this furry creature with spikes
INFP asks a probing question in a light hearted tone, along the lines of

"So why do you give yourself to them when you don't have a self to give?
Thats not fair to them or you. Unless you don't care about them and just came for the pretzels and like to co-ordinate parties like a young soccer mom in the making.";)

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
The scene of a party:

ENFJ does his/her charisma thing, then leaves once the job is done
Discovers INFP smoking a metaphorical cigarette and wonders what it is?
Begins to analyze this furry creature with spikes
INFP asks a probing question in a light hearted tone, along the lines of

"So why do you give yourself to them when you don't have a self to give?
Thats not fair to them or you. Unless you don't care about them and just came for the pretzels and like to co-ordinate parties like a young soccer mom in the making.";)

This made me sad lol :blushing: It reads very smoothly though, almost poetic.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Part two, scene of party

They both discover wounds only the other's eyes can see
blind to the bearer
They re-open these wounds, and heal them, effortlessly

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Part two, scene of party

They both discover wounds only the other's eyes can see
blind to the bearer
They re-open these wounds, and heal them, effortlessly

Yes, I strongly think we heal each other. In essence, both stand there and think , "Look, someone who cares!!! :wubbie:"

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, I strongly think we heal each other. In essence, both stand there and think , "Look, someone who cares!!! :wubbie:"

Its like we make each other's favorite dishes

the INFP's shamelessness
The ENFJ's outward influence?

a little helpz pweese:doh:

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
INFP genuineness, honesty, openness
ENFJ generousness, personableness, friendliness

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I recently realized someone i know is an ENFJ - and our chemistry is too powerful
what gave her away>? The Fe invulnerability and caring capacity,tertiary Se
and how she reacted to me saying " can I get a little dap with that fap? ":cool:

anyhoo - we were waiting for the bus, and she said that she suddenly became woozy during the walk here.
I said - there is a trash can right there
what, in front of all of these people?
I got up and held out my hands to get her up whilst saying " these people don't even exist" as to say - they have no soul - they are not alive

i rubbed her back while the failed attempt to vomit occurred
sound familiar ?

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
This thread is a riot lol

Thursday you remind me of myself. Constantly romanticizing every little thing in this sick and twisted world *sighs*.

So I'm pretty sure my ENFJ and I will have fallen madly in love and be engaged by the end of the week. *cue fizzing champagne and fire works*

I'm a little annoyed at myself for not being coy and subtle with him anymore. I don't like it when I lose my power so early in. I just can't seem to help myself though.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread is a riot lol

Thursday you remind me of myself. Constantly romanticizing every little thing in this sick and twisted world *sighs*.

So I'm pretty sure my ENFJ and I will have fallen madly in love and be engaged by the end of the week. *cue fizzing champagne and fire works*

I'm a little annoyed at myself for not being coy and subtle with him anymore. I don't like it when I lose my power so early in. I just can't seem to help myself though.

ENFJs can be incredibly disarming for INFPs, which is something we are not used to. It's frightening and exhilarating at the same time.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
ENFJs can be incredibly disarming for INFPs, which is something we are not used to. It's frightening and exhilarating at the same time.

My god is it ever. I'm scurred!!

*runs and hides in closet*

(can someone promise me this doesn't end badly and that an ENFJ would never hurt my precious precious feelings??)

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I would say...

Hold truth up high and be supportive when he does reveal something deep about himself to you. Many times it would be after a great deal of thought and may be very worrisome to how you will receive it. You will probably learn to treasure these moments as this is when you get a really good glimpse at who he is at his core.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I am all about the beautiful soul sharing moments. It is what I do best. But tell me: how is an ENFJ most likely to hurt me? I need to keep a close watch on this heart of mine.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I've heard a lot of people say that when they are in a relationship with an ENFJ they feel really special but that feeling can be trampled upon once they see their ENFJ interacting with others in the same way.

The specialness you feel is now no longer a secret but something that is given to everyone. This is why you must treasure the stuff that is really hard for him to talk about because these are things that he may share with no one else.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

I thought it was the other way around. That book I keep quoting from says its the other way around.

Well, I don't feel "Armed" in the first place, so I guess I can't really feel disarmed. Wait, what are we being disarmed of???????

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I am all about the beautiful soul sharing moments. It is what I do best. But tell me: how is an ENFJ most likely to hurt me? I need to keep a close watch on this heart of mine.

Fe declares that Fi wrong, inappropriate, misguided, selfish, etc

Ni sees how your head/being works, and in a moment of anger either calls you or out or decides to screw with you.

Decides that being an I is wrong, or P is wrong, or that you should be a declaratve EJ

other ideas?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought it was the other way around. That book I keep quoting from says its the other way around.

Well, I don't feel "Armed" in the first place, so I guess I can't really feel disarmed. Wait, what are we being disarmed of???????

Well, I, for one, am very guarded and don't open up to the vast majority of people. With ENFJs I tend to let the guard down, which leaves me feeling vulnerable.

So the INFP is disarmed of their protective outer shell, the mask that Fi wears.

The Introvert of Feeling-Type:
They conceal their sensitiveness behind a mask, which may be childish or simple, or again conventional, remote, or it may be friendly. But behind this mask the search goes on for someone who will understand, and for a community which will embody their ideals.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Fi wears a mask?????

I thought Fi was so gosh darn internal that noone had any idea what it was doing until Ne gave it some external expression somehow.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I once heard an INFJ describe INFP's as black hole teddy bears. The Fi makes them teddy bears, but since Fi is essentially invisible to outsiders, its also a black hole.

I think of Fi as more of a presence of nothingness than a mask.

Maybe I'm being too literal, apparently a number of INFP's keep their self to themselves, or, if you, prefer, an outer protective shell.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'd also say I think its more that we "don't put ourselves out there" than that we stand behind masks.

IME, even when I try to most "put myself out there" people are still all like, "so what are you about now????"