User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Thread: ENFJ & INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

But maybe in the process I've intrigued some women INFP's. Your welcome Spotting Trains and Johnathon the Great. Don't say that male INFP's never did anything for you...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    So we are all clear I've, mostly, been kidding in the last several posts about female-only-INFP interest.
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Ooh, this grabbed my attention. Let it be know that i took *4* years of classes in quantum mechanics, 3 years of them while in physics graduate school. So with that preface, oh please go on....[Please note that I am not trying to be mocking, you've truly piqued my interest here. The only "emotions" that I remember from quantum mechanics are things like confusion, frustration, annoyance, anger, usually all relating to homework"

Correction: The Dirac equation is actually first order in both its spatial and temporal partial derivatives, which is a physical requirement given its relativistic nature/application. However, the Klein-Gordon equation, of which the Dirac equation is a part/factor, is a relativistic QM wave equation that is second order in space and first order in time. Silly me confusing the Dirac and Klein-Gordon equations. Okay, so if there were any women ENFJ's quietly lurking in the background I'm pretty sure that I've bored or scared them off now. We are all welcome!
    You missed the forest for the trees, but whatever...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend or annoy anybody. Just being my INFP self being honest about my feelings [Fi], and then trying to give them creative or funny expression [Ne]. Sorry for any potential offenses. I am genuinely interested in this thread, trying to constructively contribute to it [barring my occasional off-the-wall trying-to-be-funny-but-apparently-failing Ne moments], and look forward to what else might develop in it.

Getting back on track, complete this story "A ENFJ and INFP went out on a date together..."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    You missed the forest for the trees, but whatever...
    Seriously, what did you originally mean by "Quantum Mechanics is one of the easier ways to illustrate emotion rationally" I am truly interested...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Seriously, what did you originally mean by "Quantum Mechanics is one of the easier ways to illustrate emotion rationally" I am truly interested...
    You can measure the velocity or the position but never both at the same time. I did a full explanation on it about a year ago, but I'm not sure I'd be able to find the thread again.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    You can measure the velocity or the position but never both at the same time. I did a full explanation on it about a year ago, but I'm not sure I'd be able to find the thread again.
    Do you remember what forum that was in, or what you titled it? I'll search for it later if you can help me narrow down what to look for.

Quantum mechanics discussion, don't read if you don't want to:
    The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle says that certain conjugate variables/observables can not be measured with total accuracy [ie no error] at the same time, and further that the product of these two uncertainties, must always equal or exceed a certain value involving Planck's constant, which is a very small number~ 10-34 J*s. The exact value of that constant depends on how you define the uncertainties, but is roughly hbar/2 where hbar is the modified Planck's constant, equal to h/(2*Pi).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Do you remember what forum that was in, or what you titled it? I'll search for it later if you can help me narrow down what to look for.

Quantum mechanics discussion, don't read if you don't want to:
    The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle says that certain conjugate variables/observables can not be measured with total accuracy [ie no error] at the same time, and further that the product of these two uncertainties, must always equal or exceed a certain value involving Planck's constant, which is a very small number~ 10-34 J*s. The exact value of that constant depends on how you define the uncertainties, but is roughly hbar/2 where hbar is the modified Planck's constant, equal to h/(2*Pi).
    Yeah, I used that to illustrate my judging process. I think it was in the NT main forum, totally clueless as to what the title of the thread was though.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Opens book....

Going back to ENFJ+INFP, according to Tieger and Barron-Tieger's Just Your Type, ENFJ with INFP: "strongest connection is usually their deeply felt valuers and mutual desire fort a close, emotional connection", "highly idealistic", "concerned with each others happiness" "supportive of each others personal growth" "strong communication skills" "empathetic, gentle, loving" "eager to share themselves" "apply creativity and originality" "exploring spiritual identities" "lifelong search for meaning and understanding" "intellectual curiosity and a strong aesthetic sensibility" and that's all just from the first paragraph!!!

ENFJ's attracted to INFP's due to "playful gentleness" "unique insights, INFP's always push for more honesty and intimacy, which ENFJ's find both exhilirating and scary but adds "depth, spontaneity, and profound sharing". INFPs like ENFJ's "warmth" "enthusiasm" "charm" "expressiveness" "optimism" "energy"

Main problems or frustrations: "different needs for order and closure" "[social] energy level" "housecleaning/chores" "tendency to avoid confrontation and honest discussion of problems"

Then they list advice for both types in dealing with the other.

Thoughts????

I wanna go find me an ENFJ again now :

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh, said book does NOT provide any info on where to meet potential partners.