Thread: ENFJ & INFP

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Meh, it's fun to bitch about things at times
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Eh, it's not for us to bitch about. We have to make our own luck or die trying!
    I'd pick others words, but yes I agree with you. I was just surprised by his comment. Maybe there are women ENFJ's reading this thread wondering where to find us INFP guys, so I didn't want us males being excluded from consideration.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    Meh, it's fun to bitch about things at times
    Maybe for some, I find I'm still just as frustrated after and often lost ground. If I'm not spending my energy on moving forward I'm just wasting it and right now I only have the energy to do what will help me or entertain me.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Being serious again, the above question can refer to either gender, though your addition refers only to women
    Your statement is factual!
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'd pick others words, but yes I agree with you. I was just surprised by his comment. Maybe there are women ENFJ's reading this thread wondering where to find us INFP guys, so I didn't want us males being excluded from consideration.
    I wasn't, usually if the ENFJ girls are really looking in on a subject they weigh in too...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

I didn't mean it like that! I just meant that I was personally interested in female INFPs, wasn't trying to push you guys out of the thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    Your statement is factual!
    F_ Dom's can do that ?!?!?!? Just kidding, and just in case someone thinks I'm not, try this one on for size "The famous quantum-mechanical Schroedinger equation serves as a template for one type of wave equation. Usually wave equations involve both a second spatial partial derivative and a second temporal partial derivative related simply by only a propagation velocity, or its inverse. In some cases, such as the Schrondinger equation or the Dirac equation, however, the second spatial derivative remains while only a first temporal partial derivative is taken. I believe the presence of i [, ie the square root of -1,] is required in both cases. The non-linear Schrodinger equation also involves an extra term, giving rise to its non-linearity." I hope I got that write.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

It's funny you used that, Quantum Mechanics is one of the easier ways to illustrate emotion rationally.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

So we are all clear I've, mostly, been kidding in the last several posts about female-only-INFP interest.

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    It's funny you used that, Quantum Mechanics is one of the easier ways to illustrate emotion rationally.
    Ooh, this grabbed my attention. Let it be know that i took *4* years of classes in quantum mechanics, 3 years of them while in physics graduate school. So with that preface, oh please go on....[Please note that I am not trying to be mocking, you've truly piqued my interest here. The only "emotions" that I remember from quantum mechanics are things like confusion, frustration, annoyance, anger, usually all relating to homework"

Correction: The Dirac equation is actually first order in both its spatial and temporal partial derivatives, which is a physical requirement given its relativistic nature/application. However, the Klein-Gordon equation, of which the Dirac equation is a part/factor, is a relativistic QM wave equation that is second order in space and first order in time. Silly me confusing the Dirac and Klein-Gordon equations. Okay, so if there were any women ENFJ's quietly lurking in the background I'm pretty sure that I've bored or scared them off now. We are all welcome!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5