User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Thread: ENFJ & INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

It might have been the I Ching but I think it was the Book of Leadership and Strategy, or maybe both, but anyways there is this section about leaders

"The worst [least effective] leaders are those who punish and torment. Better leaders are those who lead and praise. Better yet are those who lead from afar and are revered. The best, however, are those who are not known and only whispered about..."

"Dude, apparently I'm like the head leader of China now or something. No, no I'm more remote than that, therefore I am clearly the leader of the WHOLE UNIVERSE"

OA: I've done plenty of yoga as well, and I;'m sure plenty of INFP's have as well. When I said "gym" I was thinking more along the lines of lifting weights, treadmills, etc..

I don't know about other INFPs, but personally there are lots of things that I would like to do but don't want to do alone, meaning if someone invited me to go with them I'd love to. Don't get me wrong, i do plenty of things alone, but at least for me I liek it when people invite me along on stuff.

MBTI
    ENFJ

So are INFP's basically saying this? : If I like you, come talk to me, but I'll never approach you or show signs of interest. So consult a psychic. lol

What do you infp females do to show interest (romantic) in a person???

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    So are INFP's basically saying this? : If I like you, come talk to me, but I'll never approach you or show signs of interest. So consult a psychic. lol

Hmmmmm, I never thought of it that way per se before, and yet as much as I really want to I can't really disagree with it either... I'm a guy though.

Do INFP women do small sweet things that to many people would seem minor but that they hope people will see the deep significance of and ask them out???

If you see any open/sweet/warm behaviors, pounce on the situation Johnathon! And feel free to start the interaction, apparently you'll probably have to?, we're probably flattered and if nothing else are too polite to be rude about it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    INFPs are Ninjas... It all makes sense now
    Actually the persona I'm working on is a Samurai, but eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post

I hope this was directed entirely to the girls. I'll say something if my interest also can be acted upon with the appropriate amount of energy and has a more than 50% probability of success.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I hope this was directed entirely to the girls. I'll say something if my interest also can be acted upon with the appropriate amount of energy and has a more than 50% probability of success.
    All of my posts have been directed at girls and I'm pretty sure Jonathan's are as well.

"That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

All of my posts have been directed at girls and I'm pretty sure Jonathan's are as well.

HEY! Where is the love for us male INFP's????? And to think that I thought someone was actually interested in what I had to say...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    HEY! Where is the love for us male INFP's????? And to think that I thought someone was actually interested in what I had to say...
    Lol! I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that the questions I was asking were framed around INFP females.
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

They say INFP is hardest MBTI type for a male to be, followed quickly by INFJ and ISFP...

Darn you ENFJ's and your alluring-but-not-actually-particularly-meant social charms. I'm largely, but not entirely, kidding here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Eh, it's not for us to bitch about. We have to make our own luck or die trying!
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Not to derail the thread... but where does one exactly find an INFP ? All I find are E and S girls...
    Being serious again, the above question can refer to either gender, though your addition refers only to women