Thread: ENFJ & INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    yes....but not every ENFJ is a Jesus CEO ENFJ, or that crazy soap opera cliche!

some are a lot more subdued and lower energy. I can definitely be a flirt. I can also be very silly. However, a lot of the time, I just "blend in" and you would never peg me as that "jesus CEO" or "soap opera cliche" ENFJ. We aren't all enneagram 3w2 and 2w3!!!

I would describe the ENFJ absent of enneagram stuff as:
    --the task driven NF
    --the choleric NF
    --the phlegmatic ENTJ
    --the loyalty judge + silver lining perciever

Besides all of that, I think the "flirt", "attachment" and "outward image control" are enneagram things...maybe you just need a different enneagram ENFJ?
    Most of the ENFJs I refer to are not the "Jesus CEO" types , although I have known one who fits that.

I'm pretty sure the 2 ENFJs I am closest to and refer to the most are 3w4s; one may even be 4w3. They both have a dreamer/moody side. Both say they are shy even though they talk to people everywhere they go.

INFPs are still comparatively much less flirty/friendly/lower energy, so from my perspective it can be hard to tell where I stand with these ENFJs. I think I know, but then I see them treat someone else similarly.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I find I clash with most F-doms - the e and the i don't seem to matter... ^_^;;
    well, actually you may be onto something. To be honest, I don't like being F-dom most of the time.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I like F-doms. They get too much of a bad rap here. On a related note, I plan on making a thread sometime soon about how I think emotional & feeling men are awesome.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

Glycerine

That may be part of it.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I like F-doms. They get too much of a bad rap here. On a related note, I plan on making a thread sometime soon about how I think emotional & feeling men are awesome.
    Please do. Emotion is incredibly alluring if channeled intelligently.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Ooh ooh ooh, yes this would be good to hear more about

Glycerine

Ironically I get along better w/ F-dom males than females.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Have you come to a conclusion why?
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Glycerine

It might have something to do with gender roles and such. Male F-doms and I don't feed into emotional drama quite as much while with other F-dom females that emotionality seems to intensify. The male F-doms appear more chill while female F-doms tend to be more expressive and uptight (myself included). This is how it's been w/ me anyways. Have you noticed a difference between the vibes between male F-doms vs. female F-doms?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Please do. Emotion is incredibly alluring if channeled intelligently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Ooh ooh ooh, yes this would be good to hear more about
    Done. It's in the relationship section. Now go support it!