Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Could I get one that won't try to be mommy to me?
    There should be a test to determine how mothering one is. I don't feel like i'm one of those... or at least not when it is uncalled for.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    There should be a test to determine how mothering one is. I don't feel like i'm one of those... or at least not when it is uncalled for.
    Grandma and great-aunt will at least not get their panties in a not when I'm in mission or support mode, so it's not that bad. The problem is in the case of my ex where she would take it as me being cold - though I wondered what she expected after messing around with the status of our relationship so much.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

HelloQuizzy.com: The How motherly are you Test
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    looking for one more?
    Always. I am a masochist after all.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Grandma and great-aunt will at least not get their panties in a not when I'm in mission or support mode, so it's not that bad. The problem is in the case of my ex where she would take it as me being cold - though I wondered what she expected after messing around with the status of our relationship so much.
    Ah. Having a certain type in the family has its own perks and downfalls, so that is understandable.
    Hmm. Cuddly control issues?

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    Leave it to an INFP
    :takes test:
    I'm apparently average and go by instinct. Luckily i want grown men in my life and not children
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

So... why the lack of ENFJ-INFP relationships?
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

Glycerine

I think the pair would be too intense... I wouldn't want a battle of hurt feelings every couple of weeks from either side, for me personally.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmeraldCanopy View Post
    So... why the lack of ENFJ-INFP relationships?
    INFP Fi... doesnt want to submit to the ENFJ Fe.
    So it would be a great match if the INFP happened to have Fi values that fit the Fe of the ENFJ. Otherwise it would be a "showdown" as bad as Te vs Fi.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Ah. Having a certain type in the family has its own perks and downfalls, so that is understandable.
    Hmm. Cuddly control issues?
    Eh, the ex decided to downgrade our relationship from SO to friend status because her family was pulling her away. After that I acted like friends since I didn't want to do anything inappropriate. After she was gone a mutual friend told me she thought I was cold. I figure it was a case of her saying one thing and wanting another and hoping I'll figure it out or that she can use it to cease having feelings for me.

Edit: this also brings up the point that I need some one who will tell me what I need to know, not what she thinks I want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I think the pair would be too intense... I wouldn't want a battle of hurt feelings every couple of weeks from either side, for me personally.
    So it would be a great match if the INFP happened to have Fi values that fit the Fe of the ENFJ. Otherwise it would be a "showdown" as bad as Te vs Fi.
    Matching values is something any NF needs especially when it's two NFs together. ENFP and INFJ are a little easier since they're percieving dominant, but even they can get a little bent when there's enough of a discrepancy. Then again, ENFJ's harmonizing Fe can soften things someone between two people the same time which may make that situation a little less explosive than two INFPs together (cold war + mutually assured distruction multiple times, anyone?)...

I'd definately need someone with close enough values to mine for it to work right.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram

Agreed! I have a complicated relationship with Fe-doms, because I end up dating them, pursuing them, but eventually hating them so much. I always find them a bit too controlling, but the problem is the control is generally benevolent so I would seem unreasonable when I get testy. But I mean no one likes to be controlled all the time, even if it's a "looking out for you" control. It's hard to fight with them, because they're generally agreeable, so you end up holding it in until you just blindside them with all the pent up resentment a year later. Well, you do if you have assertiveness issues like me