User Tag List

First 303839404142 Last

Thread: ENFJ & INFP

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

My GF is an ENFJ, and I must say, it's the best relationship I've ever been in. We seen to 'get' each other pretty well...She is very attuned to my moods and emotions, and is very protective and supportive, although I don't need her protection. I just take it as a symbol of her interest in me.
    I really appreciate her social skills and her thoughtfulness - she has many friends, and seems to be intersted in all of them- in their happiness and success. She is also very enthusiastic, which is quite different from me!
    I gave up a long time ago trying to be understood by most people, especially women, but she is so insightful and perceptive.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

GO KOO GO! *chants*
    Love is the point.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Thess, who in the hell are you dating? I am neither erratic, nor indecisive, thank you very much.
    Fuzzcrossed, I am guessing this comes w/ age. Younger, more inexperienced, insecure ENFJs might be more prone to be like that. From what I remember Thessaly's love interest seemed rather young. 18? 19? Not that I'm much older but still.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Yes, and at 18 or 19, I was definetly all of those things as I struggled to learn my place in the hierarchy of life (at the top, of course ). I don't believe Thess is much older than that herself. Tis amazing how INFPs can be deep and caring in one moment, but so fickle the next...reducing the latter comes with time and maturity, and good influences, all coming together to lift them up to be amazing people. Just like us.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Yes, and at 18 or 19, I was definetly all of those things as I struggled to learn my place in the hierarchy of life (at the top, of course ). I don't believe Thess is much older than that herself. Tis amazing how INFPs can be deep and caring in one moment, but so fickle the next...reducing the latter comes with time and maturity, and good influences, all coming together to lift them up to be amazing people. Just like us.
    So you're saying we should keep hurting eachother while we're young because when we're older we'll learn how to finally play nice? I had better things to do at that age...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

That's not what I'm saying at all. How did you get that? Or are you saying that youth is no excuse for bad behavior?
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

That's not what I'm saying at all. How did you get that?
    We are no better, but let the kids be kids because they don't listen anyway. Just because some people can't handle a certian type at a certain point in their lives doesn't mean the potential for you to enjoy yours is going to shatter. Or at least, that's what impression I've been getting on this page. Hell, some of your own type that I think are younger than you are reacting to this better than you are.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    We are no better, but let the kids be kids because they don't listen anyway. Just because some people can't handle a certian type at a certain point in their lives doesn't mean the potential for you to enjoy yours is going to shatter. Or at least, that's what impression I've been getting on this page. Hell, some of your own type that I think are younger than you are reacting to this better than you are.
    Mmm...there's been a misunderstanding somewhere, because the only thing I reacted to was the accusation that ENFJs are all indecisive and erratic. I stand by that reaction, though I appreciate Pitselah's clarification on the age involved. Honestly, before Thessaly's post, I didn't read much prior; I was reacting what she said in that specific post, and that post alone. Does that clarify things my feline friend?
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Mmm...there's been a misunderstanding somewhere, because the only thing I reacted to was the accusation that ENFJs are all indecisive and erratic. I stand by that reaction, though I appreciate Pitselah's clarification on the age involved. Honestly, before Thessaly's post, I didn't read much prior; I was reacting what she said in that specific post, and that post alone. Does that clarify things my feline friend?
    If it makes sense to you, I won't argue.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

What were you trying to say? Simplify it for me.
    Love is the point.