User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: ENFJ & INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Do INFP's drink alcohol????

I'll bet the percentage of us that drink is much less than the percentage of the general population that drinks.

Actually, on the other INFP forum there are discussions about where to find INFP's, in general and by gender as I recall.

I'll also bet that INFP's are way overrepresented among the population that meditates. Speaking of which....

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

What is this INFP forum you speak of?
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    ENFP

I really agree with the people who have said that ENFJs want to know everything about you, but don't want to reveal much themselves. I've had a couple ENFJ friends, and they're so fun to talk to, and I just find myself telling them everything and we're having this great conversation and then when it ends I realize I've told them everything about myself and they've somehow avoided revealing anything about themselves.
    Interestingly enough, one of my ENFJ friends says that he likes self-absorbed girls. I think its because he doesn't have to let any of his own information slip as long as the convo is focused on her.
    E-1% N-50% F-75% P-67%

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

That definitely rings a bell. I feel like I've told this guy my life story and I'm sure not sure I know a damn thing about him lol. I don't think he likes self absorbed girls. He seems to be more interested in smart, independent girls with some depth and maturity.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    Alright, I'll just get every girl I meet drunk and see if she acts silly or not and then ask her if she likes animals.

This plan has no flaws.

lol that's all I got for ya. Just know that an INFP will never pursue you despite liking you. So don't get any assertive types that mean business drunk. You'll be wasting your time.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    He seems to be more interested in smart, independent girls with some depth and maturity.
    Smart guy!
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    lol that's all I got for ya. Just know that an INFP will never pursue you despite liking you. So don't get any assertive types that mean business drunk. You'll be wasting your time.
    Nothing is ever easy C'est la vie.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ferrisbueller View Post
    I really agree with the people who have said that ENFJs want to know everything about you, but don't want to reveal much themselves. I've had a couple ENFJ friends, and they're so fun to talk to, and I just find myself telling them everything and we're having this great conversation and then when it ends I realize I've told them everything about myself and they've somehow avoided revealing anything about themselves.
    Interestingly enough, one of my ENFJ friends says that he likes self-absorbed girls. I think its because he doesn't have to let any of his own information slip as long as the convo is focused on her.
    Yes, that is rather my experience as well. I have also seen the opposite as well where they are constantly interjecting things and telling you why. Hmm, do ENFJ's usually have this all or nothing approach to revealing themselves? IME it really seems off or on.

SpottingTrains What is this INFP forum you speak of?
    Do a google search on "INFP forum", it should be the first one that pops up. Then click on the "relationships" area. I see two related threads there, one for finding INFP women and one for finding INFP men. I seem to recall a general "where do INFP's hang out" thread as well. If it doesnt come up in the google search, just type in "globalchatter" Oh, I just found another INFP Forum: personality cafe. There is also infpverse.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Wow, there are a lot of posts on that site lol. I don't even think there is an ENFJ dedicated forum haha.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

You guys are too busy connecting with people in real life that's why :P