First 18262728293038 Last

Thread: ENFJ & INFP

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

I would talk to him how you feel about being his rebound and everything that you're thinking about. He will find it much easier to relate to you and be honest if he knows whats going through your head.

From your post it sounds like you cornered him and lampooned him with barrage of accusations. I'm sure it didn't happen like that but I'm just saying that instead of confronting him try and open up to him. If he's anything like me he will appreciate the honesty and will be able to understand the human element behind you approaching him earlier.

He's also probably a little hurt right now from what you said earlier. It seems like he's trying his best to be there for you and this interaction you guys had may feel like a slap in the face to him.

Then again, I could be completely off base. These are just my suggestions from reading what information you've posted here.

Best of luck!
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Yeah, I apologized and we have now decided to be friends or just keep in touch. He doesn't want me to forget about him, but he isn't capable of giving me what I need so I guess we're pretty much cutting the romance cord. I really don't know what to think of it all. We had such an amazing connection and we're perfect for one another. It seems too weird to just pass that up, but I guess timing really is everything. We'll see what happens...

In the meanwhile I must find me another ENFJ

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Good luck!
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    INFPs are Ninjas... It all makes sense now
    lol, my INFP gf is a second degree black belt in karate and will be competing internationally next year. She's the cutest ninja ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurlyAdam View Post
    ENFJs are the only type I've ever known who seem to naturally get me and accept me as I am, even encouraging me to do what others would see as odd or dreamy.
    I totally love doing that. It surprises her quite a bit!
    Enneagram 9w1 sp/so
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Okay ENFJs how do I woo one of you back into my arms? It's been a month since I last saw this guy and I need to work him back into my life. Suggestions?? Do I go the "friend" route? Act coy? "Accidentally" run into him looking fabulous????

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Okay ENFJs how do I woo one of you back into my arms? It's been a month since I last saw this guy and I need to work him back into my life. Suggestions?? Do I go the "friend" route? Act coy? "Accidentally" run into him looking fabulous?
    Tell him straight out. It is his manner of speaking.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I dunno if I can do that being the shy fearful INFP that I am. Are there alternatives??? lol

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I dunno if I can do that being the shy fearful INFP that I am. Are there alternatives??? lol
    Write it in a letter. Sexay. Intimate. Packs a powerful punch.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Perhaps this is just an individual problem, but I feel like I bore ENFJs quite easily. (Any other INFPs feel this way?)

They seem so interested at first. I feel completely comfortable to be myself. And after I'm done telling them my life story (how did you get me to do that by the way? ). I feel like I have nothing more to say to them that they might find remotely interesting, and yet I want to keep talking to them, being close to them. I want to be around them, perhaps out of need to feel as accepted as they often make me feel.

It often times makes me wonder: really, what's in it for you guys? It seems you are so busy discovering the INFP, who is going to discover you? How can I make you feel as loved as you make me feel?

After the initial, "I'd like to get to know you" phase wears off, I feel so suddenly like I have to run after the ENFJ, or they will forever become a vanishing form on that rapidly fleeing train that is their life.

Perhaps this is me expecting too much. Perhaps it is a lack of maturity on my part? Any insight would be appreciated.

On a side note, I'm a 4w3 on the Enneagram (sx/so).
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

That's why you don't tell the whole story, just bits that whet their appetite then string'em along for a little till you feel right giving the next one. Also, never let them see full consistantsy so they're always having to wonder if there's more to you.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]