• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ & INFP

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My younger brother & sister are both ENFJ (or tested as that when I made them take the test), & we always get along well. They're both socially considerate & very thoughtful, pretty open to weirdness & new ideas, & rarely feel compelled to argue about stupid stuff, which I think makes them great with INFPs (even better with ISFPs).

ikia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
replies from an female enfj..

Perhaps this is just an individual problem, but I feel like I bore ENFJs quite easily. (Any other INFPs feel this way?)

They seem so interested at first. I feel completely comfortable to be myself. And after I'm done telling them my life story (how did you get me to do that by the way? :shock:). I feel like I have nothing more to say to them that they might find remotely interesting, and yet I want to keep talking to them, being close to them. I want to be around them, perhaps out of need to feel as accepted as they often make me feel.

It often times makes me wonder: really, what's in it for you guys? It seems you are so busy discovering the INFP, who is going to discover you? How can I make you feel as loved as you make me feel?

After the initial, "I'd like to get to know you" phase wears off, I feel so suddenly like I have to run after the ENFJ, or they will forever become a vanishing form on that rapidly fleeing train that is their life.

I don't know about other ENFJs, but I don't think INFPs bore me out. they're so interesting people! and there're times when I just want to hear the person's voice or hear about the perspectives the person has now cos i believe that everyone grows along the way, and there may be different perspectives now that times has passed. hearing an infp share deeply feels like a privilege to enfjs cos enfjs think that sharing deeply is HARD. just keep sharing, i think your enfj friend will appreciate it..
and i really like how you ask who's going to discover youi? have you tried asking this to your friend? :) cos i know that i will really really appreciate it if someone wants to discover me, since i spend so much time discovering others, and few actually do take the initiative to discover who i am. they naturally assume that i am what i portray to them on the outside, forgetting that we ponder a lot as well.

Pink Memories

MBTI Type
infp
Lost crush on ENFJ

This is for ENFJ guys. So I had a crush on this ENFJ guy after our first encounter freshmen year in college. I decided to avoid him but throughout 4 years of college he always gazed at me whenever we passed each other. I felt strong connection with him and suspect till this day that he was also mysteriously drawn to me even though I kept ignoring him. It's been 6 years now and I find myself thinking of him more and more because I never allowed myself to crush on him.

My 1st question is: do you think he had a crush on me because he would always make sure to look at me even though I acted all cold for more than 3 yrs!

2nd question is: I've being obsessing with the idea of writing him a love letter confessing my feelings...how would a ENFJ guy respond? Would he care or be nice about it?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think maybe INFPs and ENFPs would annoy he hell out of each other