First 123412 Last

Thread: ENFJ & INFP

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I can think of worse ways to lose his respect :P

So what are ENFJ turn ons/attractions anyways? I want to figure out how I've lured this one in so well.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I've never dated one, but I have been close friends with some male ENFJs. They do want to know all about you...but you'll find they may not reveal much about themselves. If they tell you anything very personal, that is a great sign of trust.

Don't be surprised if this person is charming and very attentive to other people (including other girls). As INFPs, we tend to reserve this for people who are special to us, but ENFJs lay it on thick with everyone. I'd say the signs that you really are special have more to do with how much they let you in, not in how much they flatter you.
    Really good post, especially the last sentence in the first paragraph. Don't ever lie to an ENFJ, I would rather have you say you don't feel like talking about something than blurring the truth.
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    So what are ENFJ turn ons/attractions anyways? I want to figure out how I've lured this one in so well.
    Personally:

Someone who just gives off an aura of warmth and isn't critical of others.

A dreamer, someone who has plans and ambitions in life, realistic or not.

I'd say those are the two big ones but a little bit of shyness is also a turn on for me.
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    i asked an INFP female out recently. Thing i can say about an ENFJ, being one, is that when you feel "smothered" that means they REALLY like you, like a LOT. I for one tend to get insecure feeling as if im going to lose the person of interest and text a lot in order to a.) get more info b.) remind myself the person still likes me.
    ENFJs can have a great deal of insecurity about relationships and status. In my opinion that is where the smothering aspect can increase. So I'd agree with Jonathan here.

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    Personally:

Someone who just gives off an aura of warmth and isn't critical of others.

A dreamer, someone who has plans and ambitions in life, realistic or not.

I'd say those are the two big ones but a little bit of shyness is also a turn on for me.
    Ditto, ditto, ditto.
    "In the end it is not a matter of reason; it is a matter of love." - St. Thomas More

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

hmm he mentioned that he thought I was shy the other day, which I denied. I was being sort of shy though in retrospect because I'm not used to being under such close inspection. My Ne was driving me insane. I guess I will be okay with him thinking I'm shy then.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Shy is not bad. Hardly! It just drives us up a wall when someone shy becomes totally inaccessible. Maddinging really...
    "In the end it is not a matter of reason; it is a matter of love." - St. Thomas More

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Not to derail the thread... but where does one exactly find an INFP ? All I find are E and S girls...

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by ENFJ_Catholic View Post
    Shy is not bad. Hardly! It just drives us up a wall when someone shy becomes totally inaccessible. Maddinging really...
    I can agree with that, there is just something about those "shy" girls!
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

lol I'm not sure where you can find an INFP. I met the ENFJ at a lounge for some celebration. I like going out to venues when there is an event that brings together several people I know or a fairly homogeneous crowd (students etc...). INFPs can be quite sociable we just need the right backdrop I think. We're silly drunks too.

My only other suggestion would be those girls you see in parks playing with/walking their dogs. INFPs love animals.

There are probably many conversational cues you can use to expose INFPs too I think. We're probably fairly awkward/reserved looking at gatherings too if we don't have a friend with us and aren't intoxicated lol.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Alright, I'll just get every girl I meet drunk and see if she acts silly or not and then ask her if she likes animals.

This plan has no flaws.