User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 492

Thread: ENFJ & INFP

  1. #171
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    God KILL ME NOW. I am just like that. I still get upset about a failed attempt I made, I look back on it now and I just think I'm an idiot for letting it happen the way it did. Only thing it taught me was to not give my heart to anyone unless I'm 100% sure I want it/it would be reciprocated.

    again ugh all i feel like is this when I look back on it. Mine was an estp. Part of me still thinks I can make it happen.


    Kill me.

    Dear me, Johnathon. I feel like I should have been "smarter" about my choices too, but that's impossible. My hindsight is 20/20, or at least wants me to believe that is. When I think about either of those guys, I still get a half-wild feeling deep down. I think about eNTP frequently, and the other day, for some reason, when I was on the phone with my ENTJ bff, Athena, we got on the subject of my ISTP ex, and I was describing something about him to her, and I swear I got this horrible flash of presence, like he was standing right there. I felt tears coming to my eyes and stifled them.

    I know it was real, what I had with both of them, and I still look back over my shoulder wondering why it had to happen if it ended this way... I couldn't control ISTP's drug problems. I couldn't make eNTP not cave to social pressure.

    Ultimately, I walked out alone.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  2. #172
    Senior Member Jonathanthegreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Dear me, Johnathon. I feel like I should have been "smarter" about my choices too, but that's impossible. My hindsight is 20/20, or at least wants me to believe that is. When I think about either of those guys, I still get a half-wild feeling deep down. I think about eNTP frequently, and the other day, for some reason, when I was on the phone with my ENTJ bff, Athena, we got on the subject of my ISTP ex, and I was describing something about him to her, and I swear I got this horrible flash of presence, like he was standing right there. I felt tears coming to my eyes and stifled them.

    I know it was real, what I had with both of them, and I still look back over my shoulder wondering why it had to happen if it ended this way... I couldn't control ISTP's drug problems. I couldn't make eNTP not cave to social pressure.

    Ultimately, I walked out alone.
    ugh i just want the girl i liked to get fat now so I can feel relieved. it happened to the other two entps i liked and didnt end up with and they got realllllllll fat hahah. estps i think let themselves go over time. we shall see.

    pirana know that you are not alone and i thought you were a man until about an hour ago haha

  3. #173
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    ugh i just want the girl i liked to get fat now so I can feel relieved. it happened to the other two entps i liked and didnt end up with and they got realllllllll fat hahah. estps i think let themselves go over time. we shall see.
    lol

    pirana know that you are not alone and i thought you were a man until about an hour ago haha
    LOL!!! It's the beard, isn't it?

    I'm in my avatar. O.o Do I look like a man??
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #174
    Senior Member Jonathanthegreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    lol



    LOL!!! It's the beard, isn't it?

    I'm in my avatar. O.o Do I look like a man??
    no if your avatar is you then you're hot but before it was a man hitting a volleyball and i thought it was you!

  5. #175
    Senior Member The Third Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENFj
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Glad to know I am not the only wreckage in here.
    ENFJ 3W4

    If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

    *Actual time may vary.

  6. #176
    Senior Member JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    About men not having a friend zone: SOOOOOO true, in my life, I don't talk to women who I'm not somewhat attracted to. Physically or Emotionally. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    ugh i just want the girl i liked to get fat now so I can feel relieved. it happened to the other two entps i liked and didnt end up with and they got realllllllll fat hahah. estps i think let themselves go over time. we shall see.


    I can't figure out if you're the new ENFJ Sona or if you're an evil genius. But I couldn't figure that out about Sona either.

  7. #177
    Senior Member Jonathanthegreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    166

    Default

    sona?


    evil genius? yes haha but with replace evil with good.

  8. #178
    I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Yay!! I just had a break through with my ENFJ. Some beautiful, beautiful soul connecting we have now done. I feel so much better. I hope he stays out of his shell now and doesn't retreat like a deer in head lights again *knocks on wood*.

  9. #179
    Senior Member Jonathanthegreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    166

    Default

    do tell

  10. #180
    Senior Member The Grand Chameleon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    God KILL ME NOW. I am just like that. I still get upset about a failed attempt I made, I look back on it now and I just think I'm an idiot for letting it happen the way it did. Only thing it taught me was to not give my heart to anyone unless I'm 100% sure I want it/it would be reciprocated.

    again ugh all i feel like is this when I look back on it. Mine was an estp. Part of me still thinks I can make it happen.

    Kill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Dear me, Johnathon. I feel like I should have been "smarter" about my choices too, but that's impossible. My hindsight is 20/20, or at least wants me to believe that is. When I think about either of those guys, I still get a half-wild feeling deep down. I think about eNTP frequently, and the other day, for some reason, when I was on the phone with my ENTJ bff, Athena, we got on the subject of my ISTP ex, and I was describing something about him to her, and I swear I got this horrible flash of presence, like he was standing right there. I felt tears coming to my eyes and stifled them.

    I know it was real, what I had with both of them, and I still look back over my shoulder wondering why it had to happen if it ended this way... I couldn't control ISTP's drug problems. I couldn't make eNTP not cave to social pressure.

    Ultimately, I walked out alone.
    Am I standing in a fun house full of mirrors??
    "In the game of chess, you can never let your opponent see your pieces."

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 04:08 PM
  2. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 09:56 PM
  3. [ENFP] Love test? ENFJ and INFP
    By paddington bear in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:37 AM
  4. [NF] ENFJs and INFPs as good thinkers?
    By Electric in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 11:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO