Thread: ENFJ & INFP

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    God KILL ME NOW. I am just like that. I still get upset about a failed attempt I made, I look back on it now and I just think I'm an idiot for letting it happen the way it did. Only thing it taught me was to not give my heart to anyone unless I'm 100% sure I want it/it would be reciprocated.

again ugh all i feel like is this when I look back on it. Mine was an estp. Part of me still thinks I can make it happen.

Kill me.

Dear me, Johnathon. I feel like I should have been "smarter" about my choices too, but that's impossible. My hindsight is 20/20, or at least wants me to believe that is. When I think about either of those guys, I still get a half-wild feeling deep down. I think about eNTP frequently, and the other day, for some reason, when I was on the phone with my ENTJ bff, Athena, we got on the subject of my ISTP ex, and I was describing something about him to her, and I swear I got this horrible flash of presence, like he was standing right there. I felt tears coming to my eyes and stifled them.

I know it was real, what I had with both of them, and I still look back over my shoulder wondering why it had to happen if it ended this way... I couldn't control ISTP's drug problems. I couldn't make eNTP not cave to social pressure.

Ultimately, I walked out alone.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Dear me, Johnathon. I feel like I should have been "smarter" about my choices too, but that's impossible. My hindsight is 20/20, or at least wants me to believe that is. When I think about either of those guys, I still get a half-wild feeling deep down. I think about eNTP frequently, and the other day, for some reason, when I was on the phone with my ENTJ bff, Athena, we got on the subject of my ISTP ex, and I was describing something about him to her, and I swear I got this horrible flash of presence, like he was standing right there. I felt tears coming to my eyes and stifled them.

I know it was real, what I had with both of them, and I still look back over my shoulder wondering why it had to happen if it ended this way... I couldn't control ISTP's drug problems. I couldn't make eNTP not cave to social pressure.

ugh i just want the girl i liked to get fat now so I can feel relieved. it happened to the other two entps i liked and didnt end up with and they got realllllllll fat hahah. estps i think let themselves go over time. we shall see.

pirana know that you are not alone and i thought you were a man until about an hour ago haha

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

ugh i just want the girl i liked to get fat now so I can feel relieved. it happened to the other two entps i liked and didnt end up with and they got realllllllll fat hahah. estps i think let themselves go over time. we shall see.
    lol

pirana know that you are not alone and i thought you were a man until about an hour ago haha
    LOL!!! It's the beard, isn't it?

I'm in my avatar. O.o Do I look like a man??
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

lol

LOL!!! It's the beard, isn't it?

I'm in my avatar. O.o Do I look like a man??
    no if your avatar is you then you're hot but before it was a man hitting a volleyball and i thought it was you!

MBTI
    ENFj

Glad to know I am not the only wreckage in here.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP

About men not having a friend zone: SOOOOOO true, in my life, I don't talk to women who I'm not somewhat attracted to. Physically or Emotionally. Period.

I can't figure out if you're the new ENFJ Sona or if you're an evil genius. But I couldn't figure that out about Sona either.

MBTI
    ENFJ

sona?

evil genius? yes haha but with replace evil with good.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Yay!! I just had a break through with my ENFJ. Some beautiful, beautiful soul connecting we have now done. I feel so much better. I hope he stays out of his shell now and doesn't retreat like a deer in head lights again *knocks on wood*.

MBTI
    ENFJ

do tell

Senior Member The Grand Chameleon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

God KILL ME NOW. I am just like that. I still get upset about a failed attempt I made, I look back on it now and I just think I'm an idiot for letting it happen the way it did. Only thing it taught me was to not give my heart to anyone unless I'm 100% sure I want it/it would be reciprocated.

again ugh all i feel like is this when I look back on it. Mine was an estp. Part of me still thinks I can make it happen.

Kill me.

Am I standing in a fun house full of mirrors??
    "In the game of chess, you can never let your opponent see your pieces."